Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. A34CUS New Player

Sure I was planning to get him up to level and to T5 which only takes a week,so if you invite him gimmie a week to get to T5?
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

You do not have to rush to t5 lol we run all content not just end game stuff. if you are interested put in an app at the website.
  3. A34CUS New Player

I already sent a application for my main celestial dps.Can we just talk in game?
    • Like x 1
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

yes we can add Ragezzaro to your friends list
  5. Mentality New Player

I will be online in a few moments actually.
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Glad we got you in you are a great addition to the league
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Ok all we had a blast working with a couple new members last night during Alert Night. We still have spots for new members not based on roles but based on Powersets so Our league will be a good representation of all the game has to offer. The powers that are open for recruitment are Earth, Electricity, Nature, Gadget, Ice, and Mental. So if you are one of those powers and are looking for a league that will run all content with you, work on feats, run raid/alerts, and teach you your role all while having a blast then here we are. Check out the site in my sig and put in an app if you are interested.
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

it is Feat Friday, tomorrow is Raid night, and Sunday is Top Tier Time where the members at the end game content have a chance to run through that content to make sure no one feels stagnate by helping all of our members during the week. check us out if you want in on the action.
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Wow the weekend sure did go fast. Had a great Feat Friday, Terrific Raid Night, added a new event Top Tier Time and that was fantastic. Took a half new half experienced group through A&B with ease. If you are looking for a league that teaches you game mechanics, about your power, and about your role then you have found the right league. We run everything and anything. Alerts, Raids, Duos, Bounties, anything just ask and we all help. If you want in on some of this then check out our page and put in an app. Till then see you all in game and HAVE FUN!!
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Hope everyones Monday was decent. We still have openings for players with the powersets of Earth, Electricity, Nature, Mental, Gadget, and Ice. If you are interested check out our site and put in an app. Till then have fun and see you in game.
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Had a great time running with the league last night. We are 30+ strong and are still looking for a few power sets to round out the league. Check the post above if you are curious as to which ones. Have a great day and keep on playing.
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Got another couple of members in last night. We now only have spots for players with the power sets of Earth, Electricity, Gadgets, Mental, and Nature. All other powers are closed sorry. Almost to 40 members!!!. Tonight we run alerts as a league. Check us out
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Great time running alerts last night. If you are looking for a great league that not only runs all content but teaches you what you need to know in order to be the best at you role check us out. We are still recruiting for Earth, Electricity, Gadgets, Mental, and nature only. We are almost to 40 members and will not have 50 so spots are filling up. If interested check us out.
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Almost the weekend. I hope everyone will have as much fun running content as we do in this league!
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is Feat Night!!! Not sure what all you other players will be doing but The league and I will be knocking feats out all evening. If you are interested check us out and apply if you like what you see.
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Raid Night ROCKED last night. Today is Top Tier Time...we run the latest content for our end game members so everyonoe gets a chance to progress their toons. If you want a league that helps and runs ALL content check us out.
  17. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

bump. diva supports this.:p
    • Like x 2
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks Diva how are you doing tonight
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Had a fantastic weekend with the league. We still have a few spots open for specific powersets. Check us out if you need a league that runs all content and teaches raid mechanics regardless of how much of a Noob you are.
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Hope everyones Monday was decent. We still have openings for players with the powersets of Earth, Electricity, Nature, Mental, and Gadget. If you are interested check out our site and put in an app. Till then have fun and see you in game.