Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Ok our league is coming along very nicely. This past Friday and Saturday we had 16 members on that were all willing and wanting to help with raids and feats. You can't beat that. Also we are closing recruitment for all power sets EXCEPT Earth, Electricity, and Nature.
  2. DoMoTroll New Player

Joined up with these guys a few days ago, and I will honestly say they are every bit of what they claim to be. Fun, helpful, friendly, have fun, no finger pointing or blame if everyone wipes, just laughs and if needed, advice on what to do next time.. And I mean advice, not "do it my way" attitude.

If you are looking for a league that is casual, doesn't take it too serious, likes to have fun and help share what they know, then check these guys out.
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks DoMo we are glad to have you with us. You do a great job and you are a great fit for us.
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

This Weekend was great fun. This past Friday and Saturday we had 16 members on that were all willing and wanting to help with raids and feats. Tonight is Alert night so check us out so we can run some of those alerts together and knock out some feats. Also recruitment is still closed for all power sets EXCEPT Earth, Electricity, and Nature.
  5. Muzz Compton New Player

Hey there Electrizzaro,
    This really sounds like the group for me. I have filled out an application on your website as well as tried to send an ingame email to you. It said there was no player by that name found. Hopefully Ill be able to catch up with you that way. Anyhow I have 2 level 30 characters at the moment (one hero one villain) and started an Earth Tank (since thats what your website said you needed) hope to hear from you soon.
    In game Characters names are Muzz Compton (level 30 hard light controller) and Muddhol (level 10 atm Earth Tank).
    • Like x 1
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sounds good to me. I will add you to my friends list and we can talk tonight if you are on. I will be on in about 4 hours so 8 pm EST. Also add Ragezzaro to your friends list that is my Alt.
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still looking for some Earth, Nature, and Electricity players. If you want a league that is not only willing to help you run content but teach you how that content works and everything you need to know about your role without making you feel like a noob then here we are.
  8. DoMoTroll New Player

Alert night was fun, great group here who are always willing to help as well as teach, give advice, share info, and hopefully make you a better player overall.
    • Like x 1
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks DoMo it is players like you that make our league what it is.
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We had a fantastic weekend that included Raid night. On raid night we ran our members through Outer, Fos2, Gates, Nexus, and A&B. We had a great time and swapped players in so everyone got a chance to run some raids. Feat night rocked. I think we killed over a thousand of those pesky Reapers for that 5k feat everyone dreads plus knocked off several other feats. Now here is the unfortunate part. Because of how many embers we have and how great we are doing recruitment will be closed temporarily until we get to know all of our newest members and get everyone accumulated to our league. When we are ready to accept more members I will update this post. Until then I hope everyone keeps on playing the game and enjoying it as much as we do.
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Alright everyone we have welcomed our new members and they are all doing a great job with us. So luckily for all of you that would like to join a league that is willing to run AND teach all content we are now recruiting, but only for a few specific powers. Those powers are Electric, Earth, Mental, Nature, and Sorcery. So if you are one of those power sets check us out and put in an app if you are interested.
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still looking for some of those rare powersets lol
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We are open for recruitment for earth, electricity, nature, mental, and ice. If you are one of those powers and are looking for a league that will teach you how to run content and how to use your power with your role then look no further. We are Heroic Educators and we run all content plus show you how and why things work the way they do as well as the strategies to overcome them. Check us out and put in an app if you like what you see.
  14. Mentality New Player

Yea i have been trying to catch you online, seems like i always just miss you.
    • Like x 1
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sorry.....when will you be on tonight....assuming there are no hiccups with gu35
  16. A34CUS New Player

I just applied the other day

I provide many services.I am a expert mod crafter,been dpsing for 2 years,and can heal very very well.Alot of people don't believe me but I soloed healed a&b at 92cr.
    My dps is 103CR
    My healer is now 94CR
    My tank im working on is 92CR
    There is a troll im working on but I'm taking a break from the game till I find a league.Contact me though the forums and ill get online way more often :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still looking for some powersts. Those powersets that we are looking for include Gadgets, Earth, Electricity, Nature, Mental, and Ice. If you are one of the other powersets I am sorry but we have enough for the moment. After we get a couple more of some of these powers we may open recruitment on others. We want to have a full representation of all powers in the game so our league can help any and all future members with their powers. We are still looking for a few Mentors for those powers also. So if you know your power inside and out and do not mind sharing that knowledge we would love to have you among our ranks. If you are a complete noob and need tons of help...we would love to have you among our ranks. We teach and run ALL content. We do not care if you have a mic or even have voice chat turned on. We do NOT discriminate against ANYONE.
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Hi not sure if you remember me or not but we were in Bastion together. What is your power and age...you can include them here or on your application on the site
  19. A34CUS New Player

Celestial,Quantum,Rage,and working on a Gadgets

I am currently 15,that may seem young but I am mature.
    Hmmm I don't recall that league:/
    • Like x 1
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

lol ok...maybe it was Protectorate then...15 is fine age wise we have members that are that age...unfortunately we are not accepting any new members for celestial quantum or rage...we do have room for a gadgets though....your call if you want to apply with the gadget toon or not.