How is Rage more OP than Celestial, HL, Gadgets, Mental and etc?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Van Tooren, Feb 18, 2014.

1. thelostczarnian New Player

i edited your list for accuracy
  2. 1st God New Player

So even after the timing nerf you still want more. Thanks for the the advice, is there any other worthless piece of info you would like to divulge to also help me later in life?
  3. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Wasn't aware of the watcher thing. Anyways point still stands (heals won't be as much due to less resto).

Rage (safety net powers dont cut rage crash in half in dps role)

I don't have a problem with that then. This is what I have been saying all along (I've actually been suggesting benefits for you guys then... yet you all are arguing with me).

One question though since you seem to be the one with better comprehension vs. 1st God or w/e his name is.
    Do you have access to become completely immune to the rage crash? I just think that should go down to 50% and allow the 50% mitigation in tank role to be 25% in DPS role.
  4. TrueOlympus New Player

that was barely a nerf. It was increased to 1.5s FOR GODS SAKE.(pun intended).
    • Like x 1
  5. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Improving reading comprehension is worthless advice? I feel really bad about the future now...
    • Like x 1
  6. 1st God New Player

I would also add that Rage can not buff their health as high in dps role because the lack of dom, hence getting one shotted while rage mode is active.
  7. 1st God New Player

I am overwhelmed with joy that you are such a humanitarian and that you are so concerned about the future. Anything else?
  8. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

That's actually not due to a lack of dom. That is actually due to not being in tank role (don't say that this makes all my claims false). Ice DPS doesn't get the buffs that Ice tanks get for using a skill, Fire DPS doesn't get the buffs that Fire tanks get for using a skill, etc...

Once again, my argument is over PVP purposes (you don't get 1 shot in pvp).

I understand your statement was not directed toward me but I wanted to make sure you understood what actually causes it.
  9. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Glad I could help :D.
  10. 1st God New Player

I never said you helped me, but whatever floats your boat.
  11. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Clearly I was being sarcastic... Need to work on that as well.
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

So do you want rage crash to be a tank only power so you cant use rage crash in dps role? I mean pvp wise rage has it hands down.
  13. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I'm not saying they shouldn't use it but there should be a difference in the effect that it serves in tank role vs DPS role.
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

I know in test server they increased the cooldown on when you can use rage in dps mode so thats a step in the right direction. But many people have been complaining about that increase so I doubt it will go live with GU34.
  15. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

This was posted on page 10 by me but here it is so you don't have to go back and search for it.

"Fix Rage mode to where in DPS role the complete rage crash avoidance only avoids 50% of the damage, and the 50% rage crash avoidance in tank role only avoids 25% of the incoming damage."

Personally, I think this is a fair negotiation between both sides. They still get to use the mechanic but on a lesser scale than the tank counterpart.
  16. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes this is more fair and is more towards balance.
  17. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

yea I agree HL, rage, and celestial top 3 followed by gadgets if not, HL, celes and gadgets being top 3 and rage following in 4th, but as you said it depends on the players skill.

I seen your video's on youtube (nexus and wave) what are your might and prec ATM? as Im picking up both sets of gear (prec and might) grabbed prec set 1st, mainly because I PUG/solo Q everything lol, so I risk getting scrubby players(trolls) thus allowing me to get more dmg off of combo's like ram > whip > whip or snap > fan > grenade

Im 3 pieces from full prec gear, and will be picking up the might based, to try to get the hang of those combo's in your video's sk007 and k007

but just interested in what your stats are.
  18. 1st God New Player

Like I said before you do not use the power and you just proved it. If you used the power you would know that when the timing was adjusted, powers that did not override before are now canceling each other out.
  19. TrueOlympus New Player

um what are you talking about. No power i've used is canceling eachother differently. Do you mean stacking the same power over and over????
  20. 1st God New Player

No. Two Rage dps using a particular power. Before the so-called timing adjustment, it never overrode. After adjustment it is, my league mate and I have already reported as soon as we discovered it.