Build and Play Your Characters Like Never Before with Armories!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The restriction is actually specifically for PvP instances. You cannot change in-combat when in PvP instances. You can in the open world.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you activate if you take the jet pack off?
  3. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

yes... that's what made me think it's the movement mode change
  4. willi3bx Committed Player

how do i switch on the fly in the field?
  5. TyRe603 New Player

Good to know. Thanks for the quick response
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I am very happy with this update. Actually I was really expecting much for her.
    The only thing really missing not only make me happy, but all players who do not speak the English language is the language of the release of the game to we download.;)
  7. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I love my Armory! Thank you! Already spent $20.00 on more!
    • Like x 1
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Logged in for a few minutes just to test them out.

I am SO pleased so far.

Stealth Migraine shall rule the night! :cool:
    • Like x 3
  9. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

This may have already been posted but do you need two different sets of armor to switch back and forth, I have two armories, imprinted them with different style themes and power load outs but the same gear, imprinted one and imprinted the other armory, but it didn't let me switch between the two, I then put on my pvp gear imprinted it on one of the armories and then it allowed me to change between builds, I thought we would be able to switch builds regardless of the gear. just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
  10. Phil Miller Committed Player

Mepps, are we able to imprint while in Wolf form?
    • Like x 1
  11. Mechaniker New Player

Looking good so far the only problem i have is with the sewer theme,
    the feet are under the base of the armori.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Ashleyjune New Player

thats great..that mean rage aint far behind
  13. Dene Devoted Player

Yeah.. its a business.. they are here to make money..
    • Like x 1
  14. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

I figured out the problem, I was standing next to my sparring target and armories can't be used during combat, I feel like an idiot, I guess its a good way to learn I suppose.
    • Like x 1
  15. SLYDER X New Player

If this has been asked, I'm sorry, I missed it...but i was under the impression that 1 armory could save 4 imprints..at least that's the way it reads in the first page of this thread. I can't figure out how to add 2nd/3rd/4th imprint on my armory.
  16. MercPony Devoted Player

You need multiple armories to save multiple imprints.
    • Like x 1
  17. Dene Devoted Player

18. SLYDER X New Player

But mepps said I can have 4 armories in my base, for a total of 16 armories...does that not mean 1 armory can hold 4 different imprints? Because I thought that was the whole point to having these
  19. sillhouette Well-Known Player

The armory dummy doesn't save/display with your skin, only a blank white outline like a window mannequin. My character with a non-human skin uses None style for chest, this makes my armory look a bit more risque than I would have expected. Bring lots of $1s if you come by to visit, I guess.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dene Devoted Player

If we could so this everyone would just constantly create characters and send pover the armoury lol