Any role vs DPS at PVP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by SasquaT, Apr 25, 2013.

1. SasquaT Dedicated Player

reset powers to get all troler /healer /tank feats and u will know what im talking about.
  2. why dcuo New Player

loool fowe have you ever beat war chains?
  3. Laff Riot New Player

Even if you do that the max is 168.5. So quit lying.
    • Like x 1
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

ok after he says he have 170 skill points i know he doesn't know what the heck hes talking about. No one has 170 skill points and i know you don't, and if someone does, then that person need to get a life.
  5. Kristyana New Player

The people calling BS are the ones who HAVE switched powers to get the style feats and everything else.

And even if it were true, which it isn't, I stand by my statement that healer is literally the worst player in the game.
  6. why dcuo New Player

nahhhh your quite wrong lady, healers are actually the best if modded and sp is placed correctly i know healers who fight dps's and stay full life the entire duel, tanks wouldnt match up. and they actually crush trolls too. you can't say that healers are strong as ***-

im a earth dps i mean i beat em and lose to em but in a majority i see them win on people before gu25 i havnt seen dc now
  7. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Lolz all saying same story but one day when u rich 170 sp then what u gonna shoot yourself ? This post is not about how many sp everyone got its about pvp and why people prefer play as dps then ather role.You know my opinion now i know some of yours too and we will see in few months who is right when u be looking all day for healer/troler/tank :)
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

The only place i pvp in dps role is when im dueling and i think everyone should go dps in dueling and lair battles it makes it go faster.
  9. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

I concur. I'm tired of having a hard time with healers. I'm not a fan of making debuff sodas either. My goal is to smash healers easier.

- Gold
  10. Kristyana New Player

What is the point you're trying to make? Because you're calling me wrong but everything you said agrees with me.
    • Like x 2
  11. Statman New Player

This thread is hilarious. It's kind of the ultimate 'learn to play' thread, haha.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

does it matter?
  13. Magnificent Loyal Player

And yet there are still posts like this...

...because some DPS aren't good enough to handle people in Roles.
    • Like x 1
  14. One_Man_Army New Player

Depends on the dps. As a Sorcery healer, only dpses I tend to have a real problem with are gadgets, hard light, and electric ones. Occasionally, the other power sets may bring problems, but that's only if they actually know what they're doing, lol. Why, I've beaten several dpses in duels and lair battles. Not really that difficult. Just depends on the dps.
  15. One_Man_Army New Player

LOL If I had 170 skill points full t4 modded gear, I'd probably be beating at least 80% of the dpses in this game as a healer. As it stands, I have 144 skill points and am full t4 modded but have beaten most dpses that have come my way already, as a healer to boot. As I said, occasionally that truly good dps comes along and puts me on my rear, but that isn't often, lol.
  16. thenewkidd New Player

False...

Tanks can eat DPS for breakfast Healers just keep healing themselves and Controllers keep making DPS use power to "breakout" their control effects...

Every role has their advantages and disadvantages.
  17. Radium Devoted Player

This is the F2P stereotype in full force.

170 SP lol
  18. One_Man_Army New Player

Actually, if the dps had 170 skill points as well as similar gear as the healer too, there is a good chance the dps will win. The innates for a healer can only go so high. However, a dps's innates can allow them to go higher still if the spec correctly.
  19. Magnificent Loyal Player

Especially when you toss in the Core Strength tactical mod. DPS folks get some good tactical mods but removing the Role penalty to damage output just can't be beat.
  20. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Yea those 3 powers have best dps setings realy not much i can do fighting with them as nature healer .I was sorcery once and its a bit beter at pvp then nature but at pve is way to slow .I think i will go back to gadget or lantern after i get full t 5 pvp gear if nothing will change but for sure i will never play as support role.