Any role vs DPS at PVP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by SasquaT, Apr 25, 2013.

1. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Can u explain why 95 % playing as DPS they can choose ather role why they prefer play as DPS i think becouse they know what is the best and u are so wrong .
  2. Laff Riot New Player

Learn how to play then. Like I stated after the update I still can beat DPS. Just like they can beat me as well. Its all based on who is better. So either get good and stop QQ about it or quit.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kristyana New Player

The only noob here is you.

When fighting a DPS:

If you're a troller, you debuff the enemy, stun, encase, etc. Do anything you can to make him burn power on breakouts since he can't regen power and you can. Then he's dead.

If you're a tank, play conservatively until the DPS blows through his powerbar trying to burst you down. Then he's dead.

If you're a healer, heal through the damage the DPS does as he blows through his powerbar trying to burst you down. Then he's dead.

It sounds like you're trying to play in a support role AS a DPS. This does not work, and explains why you're getting stomped.
    • Like x 2
  4. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Ok guys i dont wanna this thread flame but in my opinion you are wrong and you will have game where only dps will play.
    Good Luck.
  5. Laff Riot New Player

That part right there is how you do it as a controller. I just keep them on their backs as much as I can and keep my PoT up. Pretty easy win often. But sometimes you get that beast DPS that can burn anything. But like I said, I win some and I lose some.
    • Like x 2
  6. Laff Riot New Player

How are we wrong? You seem to be the only one who is blind to how to beat a DPS. Get skill points and earn your gear. Not that hard. I have 147 SP and again I CAN beat DPS. So learn your role.
    • Like x 1
  7. Fourth New Player

People pick DPS for three reasons.
    The first is because some people simply don't know how to switch roles and just sick with it and figure it out later on.
    The second is because some people don't want the responsibility of an actual role.
    And the third is because some people just want to top charts.
  8. OMG Well-Known Player

OP u sound like u don't PvP much.
    • Like x 3
  9. NexGen New Player

Yes, yes...we are all wrong. Being wrong here allows us to facestomp these dps though, and you have heard from healers, tanks, and trollers. I don't mind being wrong then, because we're doing what you can't.
  10. Kristyana New Player

It's fairly hard for a DPS to kill a support role player in a 1v1 in similar gear who actually knows what they're doing. The problem is that if you're a support role, it's all about patience, waiting your opponent out, and taking advantage of their mistakes. Most players in the game just want to try and kill their opponent as fast as possible, so they don't have the patience to play as a support role.
    • Like x 1
  11. SasquaT Dedicated Player

170 skill points full t4 moded gear and in healer role cant beat DPS but in DPS role wining with everyone.
  12. Kristyana New Player

170 SP? You sure about that?
  13. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Yep 728/750 feats complet
  14. Kristyana New Player

Sorry, but I call bull on this.

If any healer has that amount of skill to get those skillpoints, then they will not lose to anyone except a troller with similar gear and SP.

The only other option is that the healer is a horrible player, and in that case, I shudder to think of how many scrubs are being carried in this game without pulling their own weight.
    • Like x 2
  15. KemistiOMG Committed Player

in what universe are 95% pvp people running in dps role?
  16. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

poor guy, i have to duel me one day.
  17. Laff Riot New Player

170? Bull! The max is 168.5 I think it was. You are full of it.
  18. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

lol nice try, if you are missing 22 feats you'd be barely 160. They haven't even added any new feats yet the max is still around 165-166
  19. NexGen New Player

What power and role are ya?
  20. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Hehehe