Bigstomp's Recent Activity

1. Bigstomp replied to the thread Class Balancing - When is it happening?.

Class balance is the same as it has been forever. Pay attention, do your job, and you'll be fine.

May 5, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  2. Bigstomp replied to the thread AFK Mages in Old Zones.

/report them for using software to let them play afk.

May 3, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  3. Bigstomp replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

I've sold millions worth of stuff in the bazaar this expansion. I'm sure many others have sold far far more. There is plenty of...

Apr 21, 2024
  4. Bigstomp replied to the thread 90% rez.

Don't die. You won't need the stupid click stick.

Apr 3, 2024
  5. Bigstomp liked Windance's post in the thread 90% rez.

Anyone who is raiding and declines to take a 90% rez's should be benched. Outside of raids, everyone has the option of using a healer...

Apr 3, 2024
  6. Bigstomp liked Strawberry's post in the thread 90% rez.

On a raid it's far more reasonable to expect people to accept a 90% rez, you're holding up 54 people if you don't. Still, if I'm playing on...

Apr 3, 2024
  7. Bigstomp liked Cadira's post in the thread 90% rez.

Kinda off topic but I just want to say if you're on live and don't take 90's, you're a scumbag.

Apr 3, 2024
  8. Bigstomp liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Apr 1, 2024
  9. Bigstomp replied to the thread Moors of Nokk Achievement: Suffer No Shocks.

We go (east/west? - can't recall the directions) but ran past the door from dhakka to the corner past the door on the same wall (we use the...

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

It really doesn't matter though, in a couple months your second cousins sisters alts cat will be geared up.

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Irrelevant. It's casual raids, none of the mains could join due to lockouts.

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Not sure on main raids, I seem to be ok though. My alt who is a casual raid "main" seems to be doing pretty well.

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I've got 7 ore pieces on one of my toons. How I earned them, I participated in casual raids. It's really not hard, the RNG is a little...

Mar 25, 2024
  14. Bigstomp replied to the thread Torch and Crown cannot be gotten rid of.

If the priest still takes them I could do that. But as for equipping them, you missed the point where ornament usage is not free. The...

Mar 21, 2024
  15. Bigstomp posted a new thread.

Torch and Crown cannot be gotten rid of

I have some toons (bazaar trader example) who has no reason to wear ornaments and never will. I cannot destroy these to get my 2 bag/bank...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 21, 2024
  16. Bigstomp replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

You have been to LI right? There are 6 repeatable every few mins kill missions. The only thing is you don't get your own instance and...

Mar 20, 2024
  17. Bigstomp replied to the thread Re-entering a group mission.

I spent hours with a non-ideal group during ToV in the HA mission in great divide. It didn't reset, we spent stupid amounts of time on it...

Mar 20, 2024
  18. Bigstomp replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

One of the more famous crowns in the world has a whole lot of fabric...

Mar 17, 2024
  19. Bigstomp replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Yes

Mar 17, 2024
  20. Bigstomp replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I didn't really have any clue what I was doing the first time, so I turned in the eggs after opening the chest and that worked fine....

Mar 17, 2024
  21. Bigstomp replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have only done the mission once, but from others that have done more they are just lore equipped. You can have all the options, just...

Mar 16, 2024
  22. Bigstomp replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Tedious and challenging are not the same thing. Examples of tedious: HoT Feerott raid where you had to kill hundreds of trash...

Mar 6, 2024
  23. Bigstomp liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Rez Tokens.

I assume you have your OMM rez stick as well (if not, that should be on the list to get). If they were to offer something from the...

Mar 6, 2024
  24. Bigstomp replied to the thread Cold Potato achievement.

You can fumble a click, there is an emote for fumbling it

Mar 6, 2024
  25. Bigstomp replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I would think there are many players thinking T3 raids were easily beat on day one that maybe to make it sort of challenging might let...

Mar 3, 2024
  26. Bigstomp replied to the thread Today is the day!.

It seems pretty expensive for: Location To be announced

Mar 3, 2024
  27. Bigstomp replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats. It does feel a little hollow when you one shot everything though. Would be nice to have some events that you need to earn modern...

Mar 2, 2024
  28. Bigstomp replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

Feels like the op should maybe find a few friends, and try live. Ignore the "live" stuff, and just progress through the content as they...

Feb 27, 2024
  29. Bigstomp liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

There is no business reason for adding low level content. Daybreak has a limited team and any low level content would mean less end game...

Feb 27, 2024
  30. Bigstomp liked Kyzvs's post in the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

Unanswerable. If you stop to smell all the roses, concentrate on quests rather than min/maxing XP and (most importantly) you earn your...

Feb 27, 2024
  31. Bigstomp replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

There is nothing mysterious about 1-75. Everyone's figured it out and it's trivial to beat old raids because everyone knows how the...

Feb 27, 2024
  32. Bigstomp replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

It is sorta expected that a group have 1 merc just to fill a needed slot. It may be a little rough but the real players will counter act...

Feb 27, 2024
  33. Bigstomp replied to the thread ALT Tab Issue.

I always play in window mode but have also noticed a bit of a delay tabbing.

Feb 27, 2024
  34. Bigstomp replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

Raids usually get a little harder as they go as well as they fix intended mechanics that just don't work. Not saying I agree with this, it...

Feb 24, 2024
  35. Bigstomp replied to the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

This will blow your mind but some things stack to 1000.

Feb 18, 2024
  36. Bigstomp replied to the thread planetside sold?.

Come on, it's easy. Let me give you an example. if (Name == Bigstomp) { godmode = true } Tell your devs, they should implement my...

Feb 17, 2024
  37. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

It would be nice if the loot were a little less random. 2 T2 items, maybe even 1, but consistent from chest to chest rather than we got...

Feb 17, 2024
  38. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Flawed is an opinion. Some prefer it. Every loot system is wrong in someone's opinion when you consider that people who want stuff are...

Feb 16, 2024
  39. Bigstomp replied to the thread Fixed Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

The most brutal form of this I have seen is the raid, 'The Artist' and whenever mushrooms spawn it makes a bit of lag. Then later in the...

Feb 10, 2024
  40. Bigstomp liked Svann2's post in the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

Youd think they could at least give you some warning message if they are getting ready to kick you.

Feb 4, 2024
  41. Bigstomp replied to the thread Idea for a raid.

I'm on board with this, as long as the people running have to stop to change their foot gear every few laps.

Feb 1, 2024
  42. Bigstomp replied to the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

Doesn't mean it's not a bug. They removed it because they were not willing to fix it. It's still a bug to randomly disconnect a...

Feb 1, 2024
  43. Bigstomp replied to the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

I would argue this is a bug not a feature, since you can see it on launch pad if you go digging. It would be nice to see the number...

Jan 31, 2024
  44. Bigstomp replied to the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

The programs that read the log files, should be able to easily rotate them for you. I have not tried eqlogparser beyond just testing it...

Jan 31, 2024
  45. Bigstomp liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

WTB: T-shirt that reads "Alts are people too!"

Jan 31, 2024
  46. Bigstomp replied to the thread Very minor trader-mode changes that would have big impacts for sellers.

Agreed. That seems silly. I turn my trader on then compare prices of what I have vs bazaar and adjust things as I get time while...

Jan 29, 2024
  47. Bigstomp replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

My alts need gear too.

Jan 29, 2024
  48. Bigstomp replied to the thread Funny EQ moments.

Grouped with a cleric once in wall of slaughter, who knew everything about the game according to them. After 2-3 wipes caused by the...

Jan 29, 2024
  49. Bigstomp replied to the thread Fixed Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

Killing the blue mob (makes mushroom illusions) everything got easy after that. Not sure why, but just kill blue first, then it settles...

Jan 27, 2024
  50. Bigstomp replied to the thread To make Shields & Shield Augmentations more interesting.

The bash proc augs have always been pretty much useless for wars (no real heal focus to make them matter). I can't speak for knights but I...

Jan 25, 2024
  51. Bigstomp replied to the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Impressive. I'm still scared to try personas after touching my house made my stuff disappear for weeks, but congrats. Impressive.

Jan 25, 2024
  52. Bigstomp replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Not sure how it is on other servers but on Bristle people seem to just be nice to each other for the most part we just get along.

Jan 25, 2024
  53. Bigstomp replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Have not noticed a real change really on the missions. One raid got a bit harder but not enough to move the needle really.

Jan 18, 2024
  54. Bigstomp replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

It is a bit annoying. If I have time, it'd be cool to be able to run the group mission a couple times without having to load different...

Jan 16, 2024
  55. Bigstomp replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I've seen it happen in Laurions inn, at the south west owlbear/broodmother spot. I've seen it happen in the pit fight raid on the kinda...

Jan 3, 2024
  56. Bigstomp replied to the thread Happy New Years.

Happy new year, and agreed. (and to get into the spirit) there are more than just boyz, don't forget the girlz!

Jan 1, 2024
  57. Bigstomp replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I'd be terrified to use a persona when simply touching a housing plot means everything is gone.

Dec 29, 2023
  58. Bigstomp replied to the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

Seems like a bug. Since a pick exists it should be directing people there rather than dropping mercs - at least by default.

Dec 28, 2023
  59. Bigstomp replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

Ore seemed low when I started. Wood is no biggie. Have not tried the combines yet since my trophies no longer exist due to my house going...

Dec 23, 2023
  60. Bigstomp replied to the thread My house is empty.

Literally my house went from full to empty. Of course I don't take a log file every time I touch something in my yard. (note, my...

Dec 23, 2023
  61. Bigstomp replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I feel like this is not a new thing and the same design choice has been made in the past. EoK had something similar but you didnt'...

Dec 22, 2023
  62. Bigstomp liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Whoever designed that quest and decided it was a good idea to have the ambush take place at the quest giver REALLY needs to have a...

Dec 22, 2023
  63. Bigstomp posted a new thread.

My house is empty

Petitioned this, but nobody seems to care and it's been a week. I placed a familiar in my yard and my entire house emptied. All trophies...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 22, 2023
  64. Bigstomp replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Forget personas, houses aren't safe to use. Been about a week now all my stuff is gone after placing a familiar in my yard.

Dec 22, 2023
  65. Bigstomp replied to the thread What five things do you do every day? Character advancement.

Overseer. Used to be xp, now I'm moving back to collection stuff since I'm padded well enough it would take a truely horrible raid night...

Dec 20, 2023
  66. Bigstomp replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

This is a bit annoying, but at the same time, sometimes you get free spawns (usually of other mobs since the one you care about is...

Dec 20, 2023
  67. Bigstomp replied to the thread Linked Characters.

I paired with my wifes cleric. I can't really see this being very useful. More importantly we paired my bard with her mage so I can get...

Dec 20, 2023
  68. Bigstomp replied to the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Still missing the entire contents of my house including all my trophies.

Dec 19, 2023
  69. Bigstomp replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Lumber drop rate.

Flowers seem to drop them, treants don't. No idea on the logic, but go kill some flowers.

Dec 19, 2023
  70. Bigstomp replied to the thread Further review.

Still no reply other than the generic on hold. House still empty.

Dec 19, 2023
  71. Bigstomp replied to the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Please fix my cats. (and all other trophies which I cannot regain due to playing)

Dec 18, 2023
  72. Bigstomp replied to the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

The entire contents of my ouse poofed. No more epics, ts trophies, etc.

Dec 18, 2023
  73. Bigstomp posted a new thread.

Further review

Alll of my epics and trophies and such were in my house. Seems a sane place to put them since they need to be in a house to be useful....

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 18, 2023
  74. Bigstomp replied to the thread LS XPAC.

I mostly agree with you, but the issue with TBL was not the mobs, it was locking everything behind plane of smoke. Yes, you could get...

Dec 5, 2023
  75. Bigstomp replied to the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

About a month ago, yes. It's been fine since then but yes, it was super annoying at the time.

Nov 22, 2023
  76. Bigstomp replied to the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

If I had to choose strawberry or tradeskills, tradeskills win.

Nov 20, 2023
  77. Bigstomp liked Lothar's post in the thread A new tool for editing EQ social buttons.

It's on github. sockdrawer.pages.dev is built from the main branch: https://github.com/yeroca/SockDrawer.git

Nov 20, 2023
  78. Bigstomp replied to the thread Root break by DD spells/procs.

I've played long before 2020 and I recall dds breaking root for my entire eq career. This problem is entirely solved by having a tank.

Nov 14, 2023
  79. Bigstomp replied to the thread Older Epics being entirely moloable by 51st level?.

The early game has changed. Both making it easier (via code changes to support the ongoing game), and player knowledge. Player knowledge...

Nov 14, 2023
  80. Bigstomp replied to the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

I've never clicked it by mistake, but wouldn't it require 2 clicks to mess it up, once to check the box, one to click to sign in?

Nov 12, 2023