Stats Revamp 1.3 - Your Feedback!

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We would like to see testing and hear about your experiences here. If the group isn't dying, it's seems tough to argue that healing is too weak. If there are situations or certain content or more specificity to what you mean, please do share.
  2. krytine Loyal Player

Still wonder why the damaging heals are such a low concern? Electroburst changed to just a 4 man heal. Couldn't a different move that wasnt a heal be turned into the 4 man and we keep eburst doing the burst heal the hots mixed with dots on electrified enemies.
  3. Celestial Powers Committed Player

This is because testers are running normal / easy raids, most are spamming Olympus Regular and no one has run any elite variant of a raid that I have seen so far. Please do not balance healing based on completion of tank and spank raids.

These changes, in difficult content will not be viable. Myself and others have stated numerous reasons why, please listen to your audience.
    • Like x 5
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

Thanks for the response.

My concern was that since the first stats matter version various people mentioned the shield problematic from a healer perspective but we never got a response in regard to it if its even on paper or not until now.

At least we know that there is a chance to adress this eventually and I understand why not so many people pushed this as an issue in the survey as its not something people being aware of an active component (they use it instinctively) that will gonna fall flat in the current stats matter state compared to live server strategical posssibilities.

Keeping the gameplay depth is important and thats what I'm fighting for from a support-healer perspective.

That is indeed a problem. And at this point they are overgearing content. Elite content is literally untested and looking at the amount of deaths happening in normal raids with infinite ress-options it won't look good for Elite (not saying it cant be beaten or anything but it surely is something that gonna cause issues in some way eventually).
    • Like x 2
  5. Ringz Dedicated Player

To be fair, the whole shield thing been mention since 1.1. If anything we probably got tired of repeating it for the sake of testing and plus new things being added that was new, that needed to be address also.

Please take in consideration of the shield situation. We know that for the sake of testing, discussion on multiple pages just about 1 thing is not beneficial for the time test server is up, but if simple requests like these are not taken care of then we most likely are capable of resorting to that.( don't believe me, look at how the electric thread topic of vbolt and refreshing dots turned out).

We can go head and check this off the list, instead of prolonging it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mystere Well-Known Player

Even the things that were top concern we ignored because content could be cleared. Under that logic, shields will not be adjusted even if they make the top of the list.
  7. Mystere Well-Known Player

It isnt all about being able to clear content. Playstyle, fun, and whether you are just spamming heals comes into play. If it is just about clearing content, go ahead and release what you have now as all content CAN be cleared - it just isnt fun or ideal.
    • Like x 2
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

So you're balancing on whether or not people can complete one of the easiest raids ever introduced to this game? Healing is a spam fest. Atomic is a dumpster fire.
    • Like x 1
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I got involved with a OLY run today. We never got past the 1st set of adds.
    Tank blamed Healer. Healer blamed tank; and the Troll just quits.
    I'm sure these are experienced players on Test.
    I know others have beat it; but when players give up so easily; something is wrong.
    • Like x 1
  10. IamINC Dedicated Player

I will be testing everything for myself this coming week on my Electric heal for sure.

People running instances at well above the CR required does not give true feedback though especially if it's one 5 1 1 1 and the 5 dps are all 189 , things die before healing becomes a necessity.

Thank you for and I appreciate your reply Mepps
  11. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

I have one thing I would like to ask. Will you please reduce the cooldown on phase dodge? The cooldown on this is way too high.
  12. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

Healers are the ONLY powers that do not have pick ups. Please I love DCUO so make our shields a pick up.
  13. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Well I did not get to answer this research ... I was hoping to get on the server to be able to make any comments, but when I went to answer the same one was no longer available ...
    However much of the points I would put were addressed ...
    While clearly listening and trying to use these points as a basis, what they gave us is not anything like what we really expected ...
  14. Nemesir Well-Known Player

I wrote this is in connection with the current Stats Revamp work on Test Server and i would like to make it very simple and straight to the point.

- With all due respect to all concerned, can the Developers on Stats Revamp please PLAY each power that you are working on?

This request stems from the very transparent issues we're having now on Stats Revamp on Test Server wherein Power and Game-Play mechanics are getting screwed and broken instead of getting fixed on each Stats Revamp update. No need to ask for any figures or values in particular as it is well documented and stated on each Stats Revamp Power Thread here and yet inconsistencies still persists. Paper and pencil only solves one part of the issue and majority of the fix can only be tested and implemented if the very people adjusting values are doing hands-on (actual game-play) job on it and not just us players because from my understanding, we players and testers have already done and still doing our job to contribute to this Stats Revamp and i think it's only just apt to request the Developers to please PLAY their own game on Test to better comprehend and make decisions and adjustments accordingly and appropriately.

To the Developers, we are supporting you all the way, but please make it count for all of us. Thanks.
    • Like x 2
  15. spack2k Steadfast Player

Can we have sparing targets who dont give power back ?

Fix plz Current Effect tab.
    • Like x 2
  16. Heart Well-Known Player

I like this idea and I would love if the sparring targets that gave power would give power like a controller of high combat rating. Then you could see if your loadout works with a troll before going in to the alert or raid. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

I feel like the Dev's should balance around skill. They should make powers that take more awareness and skill more rewarding. I know you guys remember how quantum was it was the easiest power and the most rewarding. Powers that take more skill should be more rewarding IMO.

PS: Dev's make sure you keep a very sharp eye on PftT do not let it tower over Hybrid, if you cant tell some players on here is inching closer and closer to get PftT stronger then hybrid play. Not everybody has a voice on the forum. Majority of the forum is PC players. When most of DC community are PS players. be mindful of that.
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Numbers to back up the forum claims? Or are you just spewing nonsense again?
    • Like x 7
  19. Trexlight Devoted Player

You cant balance skill when millions of players are all on a different skill set. Thats impossible. Also, no other playstyle will hover over the other. Hybrid is the standard balanced playstyle where PftT and Weapons you need to specifically spec and mod yourself into. Devs are doing their best right now to make sure all 3 are viable.
    • Like x 1
  20. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I agree with every part of the post.

Only thing is I'd rather ps had more of their opinion heard wjen they are the bulk of the whole game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.