ZOE, irrational fears and reality

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by W0rthy, May 24, 2013.

1. Nyscha

They want VS to be rock bottom constantly because they cant realize how bad they are at this game because they have so much population compared to the VS who has less than 25% and skilled players.

TR/NC are like goonswarm, good in numbers BAD in equal.
    • Up x 1
  2. Myka

This is spot on. 'ADAD' is a myth, plain and simple. I've never seen anyone do it, no one I know has ever seen anyone do it (and I know a lot of players). If it were a real thing, the forums would be flooded with videos. TR (and a few NC) don't seem to be able to handle the fact that VS MAX are now being pulled in similar numbers to the other two factions, and it's making them butt hurt.
    • Up x 1
  3. Oneth

I tried to duplicate and couldn't nor have I seen other ZOE maxes doing it. Since I keep seeing posts that ALL ZoE maxes are doing it but not one vid to prove it, I'm calling Shenanigans.
  4. W0rthy

"Bad VS players".. Don't get me started on how easy TR weapons are to use, i have a 5.5+ kd char with 6.5k kills that begs to differ.

"Everyone knows they will be nerfed"

Translation: "I want them nerfed for no good reason, so i have an easier time killing something that's already pretty easy to take down"

So you know how easy they are to kill but here you are crying for nerf trying to pretend they are impossible to take down..

Seems legit..
    • Up x 3
  5. TerryTenMen

I'm far from crying over it, it's an OP ability and will be nerfed, quite simple. C4 does the job same as it always did, doesnt mean the new ability is well balanced.

It's clear that VS attracts the bad players who get enticed by the no recoil / bullet drop scenario, now they hand them OP abilities to try and get the 4th factioners to balance out population deficiencies

I have not cried asking for them to be nerfed or said they are impossible to take down, and yes you are a BAD VS player, dont think the 1200 hours BR 100 masks that
    • Up x 3
  6. TheStink

You'd think people would see the obvious. The AD exploit of the games netcode is applicable to all classes, not just Max's. The exploit makes a player not able to be hit regardless of the class they play. You're going to have the same problem of losing to a player doing this exploit regardless if they're playing a Max or not. So you best seek to have all classes nerfed in case you come up against an AD exploit player if this exploit is ruining your PS2 experience. The AD exploit is a player mentality issue, not a class.
    • Up x 2
  7. Nyscha

W0rthy what do you expect from a TR player? They are used to being overpowered and don't like it when that power is removed from them.
  8. JudgeDeath

Heh ... Never seen anyone do that on purpose ingame even thou its possible to exploit like that.
  9. Ture

ADAD does not work in newest patch i think. Video or it didn't happen.
  10. SiosDashcR

Severely weak to begin with?

Have you seen the stats of the Magrider pre-nerf?

It was the only MBT that EXCELLED through both KDR, SPH and amongst other things.

It was a needed nerf and now Prowlers come up on top, Magriders SECOND and Vanguards LAST.
  11. Xasapis

Not sure how though. They can't put a timer on it, since then it'll become a worse version of dash. They can't remove the movement bit (which is already marginally slower than a soldier), otherwise they might as well scrap it, there is nothing left to the ability. The only thing they can remove is the damage really and that's about it.
  12. Nyscha

TerryTenMen you are crying so hard I'm going to have a cauldron worth of tears at this rate!
    • Up x 1
  13. W0rthy

How many times do i need to say concussion grenade in this thread for you to get it through your thick skull? It stops ZOE maxes from being able to move.

"I'm far from crying over it, it's an OP ability and will be nerfed"
    "I have not cried asking for them to be nerfed or said they are impossible to take down"
  14. TerryTenMen

"Don't get me started on how easy TR weapons are to use, i have a 5.5+ kd char with 6.5k kills that begs to differ."

Begs to differ that they are easy? fine with me.

Also your last post, yes it's from the same post, me asking for them to be nerfed as opposed to saying SOE will nerf them are entirely different, its quite simple really.
  15. W0rthy

conc, 1 decimator, 1 c4, av grenade, ubgl, And they light up like a christmas tree so you can see them coming. av maxes facture/raven take down zoe maxes in like 2 seconds..

A regular max would charge away when hit with a rocket.. so you should be thankful really, you'll get more max kills if you know what you're doing. C4 is a bad idea because of their movement speed unless dropped directly above them.

but since it's not your faction that got ZOE it has to get removed. Right?
  16. TerryTenMen

The TR lockdown will be nerfed along with yours. You seem to have some sort of fetish for conc grenades, you mention them every post despite nobody else caring.

At least we have such a great player telling us about the benefits of explosives.. /sarcasm
  17. W0rthy

Maybe i mention it because it completely nullifies the ZOE ability you want nerfed.. maybe that's why..

And because those who say ZOE is op act as if it doesn't exist.

But i think it's fantastic how you have to say things like "VS players suck", when someone uses logic against your argument.
    • Up x 2
  18. JonboyX

• Up x 4
  19. fuzzbuket

it can be taken down very quickly with a LMG, SMG or any idiot with C4 or god forbid a missle launcher.

if you have a problem hitting a moving target go back to sitting in that little AV turret so you dont have to aim.

as for ceres pop the majority of VS are co-ordinates, as getting killed by swarms of lolpodders and having 25% pop is no fun, so the VS have several EFFECTIVE outfits that work together, the NC have MACS, GBX and RLM, but macs are the only ones that pull decent weight and tacitcs, as well as having good players.

the TR on the other hand have wduh, who win with numbers , and the IPT that lolpod, and that is it , and thanks to almost always having a MUCH larger pop and better weapons have eliminated the need for the majority of player to learn to play well. (seriously TR are the easiest sniper targets ever)
  20. Keiichi25

I played with a Level 2 ZOE MAX with Level 2 Nano Armor on it.

The ZOE allowed me to move with a bit more ease, IE, closer to infantry level. With the Cosmos (Fast firing AI weapon) and with the Comet, it was pretty darn annoying for people I engaged with, but I don't think I was warping (Not that I try ADAD strafing warping), but I will say the movement was a bit more than what you would expect for a MAX.

As for concussion, it does, in my opinion, seem to overcome concussion grenades a little, more on movement than 'turning'. As turning was sluggish, but I did seem to be able to move that didn't seem to be sluggish as I normally feel under other conditions.

I do believe that the ZOE puts the Cosmos enabled MAX armors at a slight advantage over NC Hacksaw MAX armors in damage as it will allow higher amount of ranged damage, even though the cosmos is a short ranged weapon, it allows for volume of fire at higher rate to tear down things fast at the closing engagement.