ZOE, irrational fears and reality

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by W0rthy, May 24, 2013.

1. The King

I've been fighting many ZOE MAXes and have yet to see it...
    THen again, they die pretty fast...:eek:

Please stop!! It hurts :(
  2. W0rthy

Really? those scatmax players must have some super high sensitivity where they can't track anything decently being used to faceroll people without a sweat i guesss. Also i've been taken down by dual raven maxes several times. They really hurt with ZOE on damn..

Also concussion grenades and AV grenades. You're acting like it doesn't exist and using it to call for ZOE nerfs. Pretty low..
  3. Haterade

The ZOE would be balanced if they slowed the ability to strafe.

Oh, and I'm not listening to anyone's thoughts on balance who thinks that the Magrider nerf was unnecessary. Way to invalidate your argument.
    • Up x 8
  4. Whargoul

I haven't seen any ZOE MAX ADAD warp ( or anyone ) yet so maybe you just need to get a decent computer and/or internet connection.
    • Up x 3
  5. Timperium

Totally irrelevant. MAXs don't ADS. Normal infantry have the option to not ADS.

Seems to me like that's simply a problem with their aim. You do realise you can turn you MOUSE as quickly as you like, right?

It's fine the way it is. One of the few things in this game that is very balanced.

Although I could see it having a 1 second charge up and charge down time, but that's about it.
  6. Izriul

That's interesting, since NC has whined more than VS and TR together. Hell, NC's even got a "certain" couple of people who make more whine threads than VS and TR put together.
  7. simmi1717

What does ADADAD mean?
  8. The King

You press A and D and then A and then D over and over.
    Many people believe people are running some macro program to do A and D very fast over and over to cause people to frame skip and impossible to hit.
    I haven't seen a person do this nor have I seen a Max do this..
    People just die in front of me.. or I die..
    With ZOE, the MAX has momentum and I don't see how it is possible..
    • Up x 1
  9. Xasapis

You'd think those forums would flood with videos of zoe maxes ADAD warping around, if we are to believe people on how widespread it's supposed to be. Yet, surprisingly, there isn't a single one, anywhere.

Not saying that it doesn't happen. Just saying that if it was such a widespread problem, we'd be swimming in footage by now.
    • Up x 2
  10. Izriul

it means every single person in the game exploits by strafing...no wait, every single person uses a macro to abuse the client/serverside ****.

Every....single....person

Apparently, according to this forum.
    • Up x 1
  11. DasHenne

:D YES! "Faction X is evil and full of hackers and only children play there anyway!"
  12. TerryTenMen

I play on Ceres as well, all i can see here is another rubbish VS player trying to pretend they dont have an OP ability hoping it doesnt get nerfed.

The ZOE max isnt easy to dispatch and you cant hear it a mile away as there is usually about 17 of them at every base now.
    • Up x 3
  13. MajiinBuu

I don't have ZoE yet, so I don't know much about it. I'll continue to use ammo cans as a burster max because unless you're in a huge zerg there is often no ammo to be found, and running to equipment terminals takes a whille.
  14. Nyscha

Because TR and NC don't like it when VS gets buffed because then their overpoweredness gets threatened.
    God forbid VS has a half decent weapon.
    And TerryTenMen you are a bit of a mentally challenged person.
    • Up x 2
  15. ColdCheezePizza

Im not even sweating it because I know this will get nerfed, the strafe speed is the most op thing ever in ps2 since launch, SOE just effectively put the speed hacks out of business with this lame attempt at faction balancing.
  16. W0rthy

As you continue to ignores concussion, 1 decimator, av grenades, fracture and ravens (try them against zoe, a dual raven max took me down in like 2 seconds) aswell as TR and NC ability still being viable when concussed.

There's "17 at each base" because zoe is new and fun to use, but you're too busy yelling OP and being afraid of their purple glow to utilize concussion grenades or match the max numbers somewhat decently.
    • Up x 2
  17. Nyscha

So what should VS get then TR/NC master race seeing as everything which was suggest before you like to scream shouting and crying that its overpowered.

Jet packs? NAAAAAA THATS OVERPOWERED!
    The ability to fly! NAAAAAAA THATS OVERPOWERED WAHHHHHH
    Teleportation? OVERPOWERED!111 WAHHAHAHAHAAH
    Stealth? EVEN MOAR OVERPOWERED WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

BUT the ability to move slightly faster and kill in one less bullet which doesnt matter because my guns have 112 bullets in each arm which will kill you anyway IS overpowered as well?

Get a grip you stupid tarts.

This is you.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  18. TerryTenMen

I yell OP because it is, im fully aware how to kill them, i dont need some VS bad to tell me.

Everyone knows they will be nerfed, hence the bad VS players desperation forum postings
  19. Nyscha

Cry some more.
    TR baddies tears make the best potions.

[IMG]
  20. The King

The real reason why some TR and NC want it removed or nerfed is because, it is funner than their stuff.
    They want to have the fun weapon.
    The NC is spoiled since they had their camera guided rockets.
    Now they have an unfun shield, which is kinda fun at times... And the TR has a stay in place, which is unfun to some of em.
    VS can move around, and it is fun. :)

They just do not want VS to have something fun to use..unless, they have something more fun to use.
    • Up x 3