ZOE changes on testserver

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by sindz, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Bindlestiff

OK. So when SOE nerf ZOE (which as I have said is the correct thing to do in my opinion) however they choose to do it (cooldown, extra damage, or something else), will that be the end of the incessant whining about the VS MAX? I seriously doubt it. As a few people have eluded to within this necro-thread, I also very much doubt it is going to stop the amount of VS MAX being pulled to solve the situational problems. If there are crowds of people and I have resource, I'm going to pull my MAX to help clear the area quickly and effectively. If there is a lot of air, I'm going to pull my MAX to help clear the skies. That isn't going to change, that is what the unit is for. The only thing it is likely going to change is the amount of VS MAX players that travel from base to base on foot. We are still going to be heavily reliant on engineer backup (as all MAX units are), and we are still going to dish out serious damage in numbers.

As a previous post said, the next thing forumside will campaign for is the nerf of the VS MAX as a whole once everyone sees that the ZOE nerf hasn't really made all that much difference. Those who are putting their blind faith in the nerf solving all of their problems and drying all of their tears will be bitterly disappointed.
  2. Messaiga

The worst of this whole thing is that ZOE IS FINE AS IT IS! The NC and TR Max just lack behind severely, and currently all Max's really are, are Biolab / Tower door camping mechs. They are occasionally used offensively but mostly, I have just seen Max's used to turtle a room.
    • Up x 1
  3. SinerAthin

The origin of this thread is ancient :eek:
  4. [HH]Mered4

It was built by those who are dead
    And the dead keep it.
  5. SinerAthin

They once tried to do the impossible...

... but the ZOE found them, and granted upon them eternal rest.
  6. [HH]Mered4

ZOE goes ever ever on,
    Over rock and under tree.
    By caves where never sun has shone,
    By streams that never find the sea,
    Over snow on Esamir sown,
    And through Indar's flowers in June.
    Over grass and over stone,
    and under mountains in the moon.
    • Up x 2
  7. Riku

Ha, and I never put a single cert point into it :D