ZOE changes on testserver

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by sindz, Jun 13, 2013.

1. sindz

Please can we stop having 200 ZOE's threads riddled with random made up numbers now?

MAX Ability Tuning
    • Increased Zealot Overdrive armor debuff to 30%
    • Added a fuel cost to the Zealot Overdrive, allowing up to 8 seconds of sustained use
    • Reduced the indirect damage buff for Bursters when using Zealot Overdrive
    • Indirect vs ESF
      • Rank 1: +5% (~93 damage)
      • Rank 2: +7% (~95 damage)
      • Rank 3: +9% (~97 damage)
      • Rank 4: +12% (~100 damage)
      • Rank 5: +15% (~103 damage)

Rest of the notes:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/test-patch-notes-6-13.133746/#post-1851484
    • Up x 5
  2. Wintermaulz

care to enlighten us to what this nerf maybe?
    • Up x 1
  3. sindz

Forum went mental, posted it now :)
  4. Ronin Oni

o_O

he just stated exactly what is being changed.

and ALL of it is pure nerf.

8 second 'fuel'? Hope that's long enough. Wonder how long it takes to recharge.

Overall I kinda agree with it... but I dunno if the armor nerf needed to be increased (by 50%) along with the timer. They sure do like big balance swings.
  5. Chinchy

ugh over nerf, pick 1 or the other leave it OP with an 8 second fuel supply or increase the damage they take to 50%
    • Up x 2
  6. Eclipson

Bout time!
    • Up x 2
  7. Saiph

And yet nothing changed for Fractures or Ravens. Incoming TR 4th faction.
    • Up x 8
  8. KAHR-Alpha

Instead of reducing the buff to bursters, it should be completely removed, and the same goes for lockdown.

8 seconds feels way too short, it should be 15 seconds at least.
  9. chrisbeebops

So I take even more damage and can only enable it for 8 seconds?

Time to finish certing Charge.
    • Up x 6
  10. Shanther

I'm quickly regretting cerrting my ZOE. The thing probably needs a nerf, but not...3 at once.
    • Up x 7
  11. llPendragon

Is this buff being applied to the NC MAX as well?
  12. Dis

Incoming QQ threads from 4th empire derp VS players who relished thinking they were actually good at a video game for once.
    • Up x 9
  13. sindz

Notes only states VS ZOE and TR Lockdown being affected.

Seeing NC dont have any abilities that affects bursters its safe to assume non ability burster MAX's still do the same dmg.
  14. llPendragon

Excellent! That's awesome! Yay balance! :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  15. Jac70

Hmmm, seems to be nerfed into uselessness. Personally I thought it was massively overrated and hardly used it, other than for AA burster duty. Otherwise it just makes you too fragile.

Congratulations to all the whiners though, you got rid of it - must have been awful for you trying to shoot something that moves slower than a standard infantry.
    • Up x 6
  16. VanuSovereignty

And there goes VS' versatility ability... Oh well.
    • Up x 5
  17. Xada

8 seconds of sustained use? Might have gone overboard with the nerfs, guess we'll have to try it out.
    • Up x 1
  18. S0LAR15

Yep, think so......total over nerf, the burster bit is fine and necesasary, and probably not enough for that part anyway.

But making it last only 8 seconds, and making you even softer.....don't see that being any use whatsoever. Nevermind how long a recharge it has. completely inferior to charge now.
    • Up x 4
  19. Tar

obvious overnerf. Worsening the armor weakness as well as adding fuel? that makes no sense. it should be one or the other.
    As for bursters, they need to be _completely_ unaffected by lockdown or zoe, this is for a change undernerfed. Higby get a clue finally.
    • Up x 1
  20. Kronic

Thank **** for that. It's OTT though.