Your Loyalty Means the World to Us

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanEBruce420

All this down time ******** for an all access membership that no one here needed at all. The **** was fine the way it was ,but SOE got greedy and and messed it up and now have lost at least a few dedicated players (most paying players). I know at least 6 long time players that are now done with this game and all for nothing. If it isn't broke, dont fix it.
    With all the bugs and real fixes this game needs they wasted there time and ours doing the all access pass. Money hungry mofo's.
  2. RyanEBruce420

comparing this and gas isn't very accurate. Most if not all have to have gas to get to work and make a living. so not paying for gas is not an option.
  3. Magicool

They should have said in the opening post that this Double-XP is for members only aswell
  4. Yaesu

Servers up. However, logged off to see if the bug where some pointed objects cover my aiming whenever I right click my mouse. It totally covers my aiming lens.
  5. BobSanders123

Loyalty until death, Strength in Unity. I am the Terran Republic.
  6. RadarX

I'm going to go ahead and close this up. Folks the double exp turned on a little later than anticipated but is functioning as expected now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.