Your Loyalty Means the World to Us

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarX

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve matters surrounding the launch of SOE’s new All Access Membership - read all about it at this link! The implementation of this new membership plan across SOE’s game portfolio has been one of the most complicated updates to our billing system to date. As fellow gamers, we know that this has been frustrating and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused.

We’re working around the clock to ensure these account issues are resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, to show our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we offer the following:
    • DC Universe™ Online – 50 Replay Badges will be granted to all DCUO players who logged in between 12:01am April 24 - 11:59pm April 30, 2014. The grant will occur after DCUO's regular 4:00am PDT downtime on Friday, May 2, 2014.
    • Dragon’s Prophet – Douple XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am to Monday, May 5, 11:59pm
    • EverQuest ® – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    • EverQuest II – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    • Landmark – Adding 7 additional days to any 7-day Closed Beta keys that were active during the downtime. This will be applied on Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT
    • PlanetSide 2 – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am PDT to Sunday, May 4, 11:59pm PDT

Thank you for your continued support, from all of us at SOE!

Mark Tuttle
    SOE Director of Ecommerce
    • Up x 33
  2. DevDevBooday

Oh SOE, you spoil us.

Teehee.
    • Up x 2
  3. GoEErs

I'm thankful for your generosity. It is most appreciated.
  4. LibertyRevolution

5. Astealoth

Really appreciated guys! Looks like I'm gonna work on that 342-350 AA grind this weekend :)
  6. Wobberjockey

Did i hear someone say Biofarm?
    • Up x 8
  7. Vanu Rebirth

WARNING!!! CERT OVERLOAD!!!!!!

Seriously BIG thanks guys.
  8. JorgeSarcos

Well thank you very much :D
  9. Afeltman

But still, where's the Briggs free membership?!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Raka Maru

Awesome! Thanks!!!
    • Up x 1
  11. shaql

12. ghostreborn38

Thanks for the dbl xp week end and thanks for the first paragraph of the post it is very much appreciated now go and get some sleep :).
  13. o.Solei.o

'cause I really like having to make a separate account that gets deleted every few months. Helps to keep all the dev interaction related to your game on completely separate and unrelated forums. Really hits that, "We're close with our community" nail on the head, not posting on the community forums.
    • Up x 1
  14. Foster42

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Aldivac

Vanu smiles upon you.
  16. King-David

DO YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO GET DOUBLE XP IF SO THIS EVENT IS ********.
  17. RIctavius

Actually no - Membership weekend is on the 24th of May
    • Up x 1
  18. King-David

Then **** yeah double xp baby lets go TR matterson biofarm at mani
  19. GeminiSol

There should totally be another ''Loyal soldier'' plan. Please let this happen T.T

I still love the Loyal soldier camo to death, the first camo I had. And the title was nice too.
  20. minhalexus

I think you forgot to put a hyperlink on the "Click here"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.