Your Loyalty Means the World to Us

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vonRichtschuetz

PlanetSide 2 – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am PDT to Sunday, May 4, 11:59pm PDT

Revive - 120XP

Doesn't feel like it's doubled.

Also the Servers just went down. (Let's hope for the best.)
    • Up x 1
  2. SillyDirector

Yep they did
  3. JuntaM

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE.

You guys can't be serious.... hillarious. Just hillarious.
    I really do not believe you sain' : "Your Loyalty Means the World to Us"
    • Up x 1
  4. OhBamaBinBombin

Mark Tuttle,

I know you are the Director of Ecommerce, but your development team I think really needs to do further testing before any type of live releases happen. I have been playing online gaming for many years, and only shortly have been playing PS2, but the amount of trouble with updates here is very frequent, especially when I compare to many of the other games I have played.

PS2 is a great game and all, but people nowadays do not become loyal to anyone very easily. Downtime on occasion is expected. Just when you do an update and it is often with bugs/troubles, that really does not sit all too well with many people.

I really hope you can pass this message along and take action to change your update process some way, loosing players on a game that was designed for a vast amount of players really hurts the game being fun... Who really wants to run around a gigantic map trying to find fights with only a few people at a time to fight with.

P.S.
    I tried private messaging you, but couldn't figure out if that was an option...
    • Up x 2
  5. Crowbar Sr

Maintenance announced, patch notes released, no mention of 2x XP fix.

Classic SOE incompetence.
    • Up x 1
  6. SillyDirector

Hey im not mad just saying every single time i have a day off school theres maintence LOL:D and i wont be able to experience Double XP BEcause i have to go some where just my Luck!!! Oh Well
  7. SillyDirector

I just want to play :cool:
  8. Ragnar55

Just log in and what i see? None of my characters

WTF???
    • Up x 1
  9. SillyDirector

Hey im not mad just saying every single time i have a day off school theres maintence LOL:D and i wont be able to experience Double XP BEcause i have to go some where just my Luck!!! Oh Well
  10. Aubz88

Emergency Maintenance for some Store Issues and All Access issues......

It would be nice if RadarX could give us some kind of ETA for the maintenance.... otherwise people might be waiting around thinking it will come back.....like im doing.... right now..... :/
    • Up x 1
  11. SillyDirector

12. Tykune

Bull****. If player loyality meant so much to you, SOE.. you wouldn't of cheapskated me that 1000 station cash you owed me.

And for those of you that dont know what I am talking about, I had a 3 month recurring subscription for a little over a year with maxed out loyalty. One day, I cancelled my subscription since I wouldn't of been able to pay for the next payment cycle (I still had 2 months left on my current subscription, but I had other financial uncertainty ahead of me for a brief period) and for those two months, SOE refused to pay me the station that was supposed to come with those two remaining months.

From then on, I swore to never give even 1 more cent to this sorry excuse of a lying company. You lost my loyalty, and until you give me the station cash you owe me, you wont get it again.

Even ZeniMax treats their paying customers with more respect than you.
  13. SillyDirector

14. 69eyes

not giving ETA because poeple might get frustrated if the deadline is not met
  15. GoodFight

That is what normally happens when the servers are down and/or in the process of coming back up.
    • Up x 1
  16. Yaesu

Double XP weekend? SWEET! Hopefully the game isn't down for long. Lost a day of premium membership for the "All Access" down time which I'm figuring I won't get back. I can handle double XP. Thanks!
  17. Aubz88

Okay... but im frustrated more at not knowing even a rough time frame :( ..... even a best possible time would be useful so i can decide whether to just turn in for the night or wait around till it's up.
  18. Drglord

I have just one sentence to respond to that statement.
    YOUR WORDS MEANS NOTHING TO US.
    You have lost all credibility the last 20 times you said something and didn't do it.
    • Up x 1
  19. GoodFight

Up until the account change they implemented a couple days ago, the 500sc per month was a benefit for "recurring" memberships - people who kept the charge in place for the next go around.

Although an irksome policy, it was clear, and well understood (well, by most people....) With the new reward system, the 500sc per month is now a normal benefit of membership, and no longer a reward only for recurring members.

I'll leave the grammar policing to the next guy.
  20. Magicool

well EU wont have anything of todays double XP, we're the dickheads, as usual, really pays off to be loyal
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.