Your Accuracy

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by salembeats, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Akeita

In my screen, you hit straight into my front side of the lightning and I just push you back ( My nanites is superior :D ) for 5m then your flash explode, crush my lightning leave me with 80% hp ( Debris still deal a bunch of damage )
  2. salembeats

Woot, a new Personal Best :D

[IMG]
  3. smokemaker

Not one part of me has ever worried about my accuracy stat.

As long as i killed them, i do not care if it took me 1 bullet or a thousand as long as they are dead.
    • Up x 1
  4. NCDaniel

My accuracy is horrible.
  5. Stromberg

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  6. Modern Ancestor

Horrible as usual i like taking potshots even at totally too long range. Pays off sometime tough with assistance of friendly sniper dont need many hits to finish the job.:D Then theres the old trick i want to draw players on my direction with firing at absoluttely nothing.

On occasion shoot at tank like total noob to get its attention on myself might give friendly C4 fairies the opportunity they need to do their dirty deed. Grenades do best damage when the gift receiver has other things on his mind. Be that unexpected direction where you throw or pop up your head for a second and lay down fire that isnt even supposed to hit anything.

Send a years supply of ammunition towards Flash often score a kill but due to fast speed and evasive manouvers they do evade quite a many bullets.

The same hosing down towards strafing ESF, waste most of the bullets but sometimes do even considerable damage or get them to manouver and miss target.

Last night i actually scored Mosquito kill with emptying my Manticores clip into it.:p That was prolly the last thing i expected to score a kill from.

The most accurate weapon i have must be the lock-on launcher, something like 4 kills hundreds of shots taken above 70% accuracy. Wasnt here during the glory days of lock on's so its 1-2 hits of aircraft or tank before they race to cover.

Have also encountered slippery infantry 1on1's where i cant get the kill with 1 clip. But to my luck im slippery too and manage to end it with sidearm.

If i trolled sniper the wholetime the accuracy might tell something but i choose to be creative, even a shot that hits nothing can be dangerous.
  7. BobSanders123

Have ya ever heard about that T9 Carv? Its real swell, 100 rounds and bullet spam.
  8. Giggily

Damn that cat has some mad twitch skills.
    • Up x 2
  9. salembeats

From your forum avatar, it sounds like you chose the wrong faction...
  10. ViXeN

How the heck???

[IMG]

This game is infuriating. They eventually start popping up so fast that you have to be a freaking Terminator to be able to keep up. :eek: I think I could beat that score above in a few days but I just started playing games again after being off for two months so I'm a bit rusty. My aim is definitely off slightly.

That was part of the reason why my accuracy wasn't as good as it could have been on my original character. I spent too much time firing at vehicles like that, trying to hit snipers at crazy long ranges with my Orion and wasting shots every time we would take a base and everyone would start firing at the ceiling. LOL
  11. KO-tic

12. Modern Ancestor

There was no PS1 pic on offer so i kinda picked something.
  13. salembeats

The world record is around 2:10ish, IIRC.
  14. ViXeN

Yeah, I don't think I will break 2 minutes. I could possibly reach around 1:40 or 1:45. I'm just trying to imagine what its like at 3 or 4 minutes if the speed continues to increase. :eek: This is definitely a good tool for improving your aim and I will be making people in my clans use it for sure.
  15. Stromberg

you should rather try http://aim400kg.ru/ then. it has many different games and it also keeps track of your progression if you make an account. you can switch to english in the right upper corner of the site. don't sue chrome for it though. at least for me the mouse lags heavily in chrome, but I don't notice any lag in firefox.
  16. salembeats

The problem with Aim400Kg is that it doesn't let you customize the parameters -- The exercises are made as warmups for pro-level players (rather than having easier exercises to build you up to that level).

With Aimbooster, you can customize the parameters to give yourself a challenge you can actually accomplish.

This is my regimen of daily settings:
    3 Tries @ Challenge (Pre-Test)
    7 Minutes of Doubleshot: http://aimbooster.com/s/2NzY3Zj
    7 Minutes of Precision: http://aimbooster.com/s/hNjllZm
    7 Minutes of Tracking: http://aimbooster.com/s/4MmJhYz
    7 Minutes of Sniping: http://aimbooster.com/s/hNjllZm
    3 Tries @ Challenge (Post-Test)

If you find that my settings are far too easy or far too difficult for you, you can adjust them so that they're a suitable challenge. You can change target size, target duration, etc. I'd recommend setting the parameters to goals you'd like your outfit members to achieve.
  17. Corporate Thug

My accuracy is crap and I don't even care. I shoot at everything that moves and will shoot every corner when I think an infiltrator is hiding somewhere. I shoot at every ESF with what ever gun I'm holding, no matter how far they are and I will fire at someone running far away even if I know I will miss the vast majority of my shots. I really don't care about accuracy unless I see you close to me, then I will accurately shoot you in the face.
  18. salembeats

Yay, a new PR for me :D

[IMG]
  19. Call-Me-Kenneth

accuracy means crap in this game, this is not counter-strike. what matters is target acquisition and FoF recognition. i've seen people snipe with a long shoot taking one target per minute, we all seen them, terrible infiltrators doing nothing to help the faction. compared to people snipping with SAS taking down 10+ per minute when targets are abundant. i've played along infiltrators capable of single handedly stopping an infantry push, pretty scary stuff.

same with heavies, some heavies can crash a room and kill everything in it before they can respond. accuracy in that case is a byproduct of fast target switching.
  20. salembeats

It's a good thing that KPH per weapon is also an available stat -- it lets you check to see whether someone's accuracy is artificially high by waiting to shoot only the easiest targets.

You mentioned a scenario where accuracy would be EXTREMELY important -- using the SAS-R/TSAR/Ghost. You need to acquire targets quickly AND hit them accurately (preferably in the head). If you look at my sniper weapon stats on Dasanfall, you'll see that's how I played the M77-B -- Good accuracy and great KPH, but only moderate HSR.

You bring up a good point which has been brought up a few times throughout this thread -- there isn't any particular stat which is useful in isolation. In order to get a picture of a player's playstyle and skill levels, you must check each of his stats and check to see how they correlate.