Wrel has officially joined the Daybreak team

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shaengar, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Scr1nRusher

Look, I've been through alot of things relating to game design.

Theres memories I'm thankful for..........and others I am not going to talk about what so ever.

I ******* care about this game.
  2. Ronin Oni

I think that's obvious, the argument isn't whether or not you're passionate, it's whether or not your ideas would actually help or hurt the game.

And also your projected attitude.

Example, I know my persona here (not who I am in an office environment either) isn't going to get me hired... I too can be a bit of an ***. I like to think of myself as the voice they can't use or get in trouble.

But then, I'm not complaining I've been "overlooked"
    • Up x 1
  3. sebastian oscar post

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. metrotw

so has wrel officially posted here as a dev team member or is he sticking to the reddit circle jerk like the losers that came before him
    • Up x 1
  5. Thorne

Hey Scr1n, after reading through all 12 goddamned pages of this thread, i want to share my thoughts with ya- I don't mean to come across as offensive, rude or anything.
    I am a new player (It's been 2 months in this game) and have been watching Wrel as well as other youtubers for months.

Very frankly speaking, you come across as "salty" or annoyed at Wrel because of this
    *ALRIGHT don't start saying I'm a mindless sheep or anything :/
    I get that you love this game n have experience or whatever, but imho, you needa chill and be less defensive about the things you say. perhaps for too long you've been attacked by others on the forums for your opinions, but many guys here have been trying to get you to be more open minded/ give Wrel "a break"
    you only make yourself appear more ignorant by laughing and dismissing others

As for Wrel getting a job, does it really matter that much? He's not going to play a major role, sure he doesn't have experience, thats not good but it doesnt mean that he doesnt have the right to the job?
    He appears nice n helpful, has a large number of player base following him,It's good for both DBC and the game that hes been hired, since hes well known and does have some experience in game.

Sure, you have experience-which, much to others' frustration, you've been unable to prove (It's not possible to prove much online really.) But just give Wrel a chance alright, ultimately who gets hired isn't in our hands, give it some time and we'll see if it was a correct decision.

the point is, You may be a nice person IRL/ to those who know you better. But you certainly don't appear so to those who disagree with you. Perhaps you can be open, accept what they have (possibly) said right, and answer politely what you disagree with. Being Stinging only makes others feel that you stubbornly refuse to listen- which makes you appear dumb and draws flak from everyone.

Once again, I don't mean to demean you or insult you, but hope that you can approach these topics with a better attitude
    • Up x 3
  6. Scr1nRusher

Reddit,
  7. Reclaimer77

But it's just a game. Get a life!

Caring about the game doesn't give you the right to deny someone trying to make a living. Your time will come. But NOT if you continue this bitter and self-defeating attitude.

Wrel "got his". Be happy for him and wish him luck, keep working hard, and your opportunity will arrive.
  8. Scr1nRusher

I'm not bitter lol.
  9. Joexer

I think this is a positive change. But this thread is dissapointing. @Scrinrusher: I like you. Some ideas you have are quedtionable but at least your consistant. I havent read every page but I dont care how much gamemaking experience you have. I think you can be a better player than a dev. Also publicity. Wheres your youtube channel? The Dev team cant hire any player. Even one with experience.

I would have been happy with anyone being hired tbh because that means columbus nova and daybreak have faith in the game. Dont take it personal.
    • Up x 2
  10. DrPapaPenguin

Oh dear... Wrel is a really nice guy, though when it comes to his opinions on weapons, I find it hard to agree with him. Let's hope no ultra changes on the existing stuff...
  11. TheFlamingLemon

As for wrel as a dev, I was on the test server today and he popped on and helped out. It was pretty cool, he even answered a couple questions, though I don't remember exactly what.
  12. RainbowDash9

speaking of which, i also saw scr1n's favorite person, shaql on as well huehuehuehuehue
  13. FieldMarshall

Its about time.
  14. Scr1nRusher

Shaql is a PTS wizard
  15. RainbowDash9

i can attest to that seeing as he was invincible o.o