Will you people ever learn?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GantryPengy380, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pineapple Pizza!

I honestly think there has to be some sort of bug with that killboard. Unless this guy tanked his stats for the sole purpose of making people on a forum go "holy hell what is this", there's no way someone with the intelligence to write semi-intelligent walls-of-text could possibly have 0.03 k/d.
    • Up x 2
  2. LIKE A BOSS!

The game is dieing and server mergers support this.
    • Up x 2
  3. LIKE A BOSS!

He has 61 kills. And over 1,827 deaths.
  4. KnightCole

By "never giving up"...by not being a "spawn room warrior"....by giving it your best shot always.

Or thats prolly what he will say...cuz KDR doesnt matter, he plays for fun....

But the truth is, by going suicide into masses of troops when your base is surrounded by 50 tanks shelling him and he thinks hes actually going to retake the base. By shooting, very, very badly. By being an infiltrator and thinking his cloak will save him? prolly...
  5. xboxerdude

Stop worrying about k/d , a high k/d means you don't sacrifice your body for the empire, aka selfish gameplay
    • Up x 2
  6. SenEvason

Normally I wouldn't take KDR into account, but in this case, it is an extreme. It's to be expected that KDR is all over the place, especially as you get use to the game. With these scores, he is an outlier. And it isn't just playing for a few minutes in order to get it to be really good or really bad, it's over his entire play time. Going by his killboard, it is a consistent score.
  7. GantryPengy380

RobotNinja, I don't think that SOE pays someone to read EVERY SINGLE forum post in the history of the PS2 forums, I just think that there's someone @ SOE reading the complaint threads and seeing how many people are for/against changing things and then relaying the info to the rest of the SOE team working on PS2. Either that or SOE just does what they decide to do because they simply can. But then again, there's always the anti-nerfers who want to have one thing be the best all the time so they don't have wasted certs. To those people I ask the following question: Have you certed into everything you've ever wanted for every infantry class and vehicle in the game?
  8. xDesideratus

As somebody who goes on triple-digit killsprees with such novel tactics as "sitting in a tree because nobody ever looks up", no they will not ever learn. You can kill the same person in the same spot 5 times, and they'll still come out of spawn and run right to their favorite spot. 2/3rds of the players in this game have the pattern recognition of a particularly smart shrub.
  9. iRhuel

A guy who made it to BR29 by only repairing things thinks infantry are the master race of this game.

This is just too good.
  10. Halcyon

Dude, do you know what a paragraph is?
  11. GantryPengy380

Why would I think that infantry are the "master race" of this game? Vehicles can destroy them with much ease, and you think that I think infantry are the best things in this game? Sure, infantry can repair things, heal/revive people and take control points, but that doesn't mean they should be the best at everything, anywhere, anytime. Especially not in flat, wide open fields where vehicles are dominant.

EDIT: And by the way, I did not ONLY repair things. I got about 60 total kills, hacked some things as infil, did what Medics are meant to do (heal and revive), resupply people with my Engineer's ammo pack, and deployed a few Sunderers in contested areas.
    • Up x 1
  12. =ADK= Turrican13

So what the OP is saying is that I need to have 5-6 loadouts per class to deal with specific situations as they come up, but I am fighting classes that never have to change theirs to kill me?

TR Heavies
    VS Maxes
    HE Lightnings
    Shredder/ Dalton Libs
    Nove/ PPA Magriders
    Shielded Vanguards

I'll stop complaining when I can find a loadout that works for me and can keep me alive longer.
  13. repinSniper

What I do worry about here is kill trading though...

Apparently we are all worried about this guys K/D which doesn't matter at all, but the fact he has 192 kills on Steven12345 and 164 deaths to him make me worry about the state of the game :eek:

OP, this behavior is against the ToS and is bannable.
  14. GantryPengy380

I just got my account suspended for 3 days from that. It's kind of off-topic of what this thread is about, anyway.
  15. repinSniper

Yes, this had absolutely no direct relevance to your topic; but when you come in a-ranting, expect people to examine your credentials.

I do.
  16. GantryPengy380

Nobody should even care about other people's stats (except time in vehicles/ with infantry) when "rants" show up here on the forums, because they don't matter (especially not K/D).
  17. iller

How the **** do you get to level 30 with only 22 kills on your most used gun? And if you added them together, there's more kills with rocket launchers & grenade than anything else?

...then again it's exactly what I'd expect I guess from someone who'd rather use caps while spamming format buttons but no Paragraph structure. I just can't actually tell if the people supporting his rant are trolling or serious.

(disclaimer: my HSR is A+ rating last time I checked ...incase someone wanted to argue my own stats)
  18. repinSniper

Behavior =/= Stats
  19. Epic High Five

I'm more worried about his abysmal paragraphs-to-posts ratio
    • Up x 1
  20. GantryPengy380

Play this video from 1:34 to 1:40. Enough said:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.