Why I play Light assault!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by WacKo, Dec 30, 2012.

1. WacKo

• Up x 4
  2. Benton!

"Come get some"

Haha nice video dude.
    • Up x 1
  3. WacKo

Thanks for the comment mate!
  4. gunfox

It's always the Heavy Assault that spoils the fun.
  5. WacKo

I know man, they get me every time :(
  6. Kryogenic

What weapon/attachments/suit mods are you using?
  7. Iridar51

I think it was Nighthawk auto shotgun, or Haymayker.
    Nice video, but nothing very special tbh.
  8. MasterCheef

wow, i hate seeing vids like that. Here i am thinking im a badA** when i sneak up and c4 a Max- then i watch this and feel lousy.
  9. WacKo

Link me your ps2 stats when you can mate :)
  10. Niksis

Great movie dude, you almost had me sold at leaving my lovely Medic and go on a LA rampage.
    Could you list your weapon and suit mods?
    • Up x 1
  11. Mrasap

Nice movie WacKoo! I like your gunning during flight in particular. You have quite an agressive playstyle, I personally would've found a hiding spot to reload after throwing that grenade.

Wait what?
  12. gunshooter

I liked the part where you tried actually shooting an enemy and couldn't kill the man with an entire 40 round clip. Then you pulled out your pistol and tried to track him, and your crosshair just flailed around the screen wildly, despite the fact the guy wasn't moving. To dubstep.

Good thing ps2 doesn't require aim!
  13. Jaxxx

Nice job man, Im primarly Infiltrator, I recently started playing the Light assault and yeah... its amazing, definitely going to invest some more certs into it.
    Pretty awesome vid though, you cleaned house pretty damned good there
  14. Kryogenic

This quote, ladies and gents, is the penultimate example of a hater chugging down some haterade while driving a hatemobile because he thought he saw the outline of a donkey in the sky. <---- That's the Hate symbol. It symbolizes a *******.
  15. undeadsapir

was a great ambush, but your aim wasnt that good in that vid, probably the rush or something :p
    if you'd have tried that same ambush with a shotgun and drifters (if you could get up to that tree somehow ) then you could've gone rampaging for another 3-4 kills imo
  16. WacKo

My stats >
  17. WacKo

Thanks for all the positive comments guy :) Be sure to subscribe for more content <3
  18. WacKo

Thanks for the positive posts bro <3
  19. WacKo

LC3 Jaguar with a silencer and the red dot.
    Be sure to subscribe for more content mate :)
  20. Krona

I wish I had a repeater.
    • Up x 1