Why I play Light assault!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by WacKo, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Runkel

Why i play light assault it's easy, being that mobile and sneaky is addictive and i cannot go back. :)
  2. undeadsapir

lol your raging about the vs pistol will always make me laugh :) keep it up
  3. WacKo

The light assault is so agile i love it xD
  4. Krona

It's not that the Beamer is terrible, it just has no real upside to it at all. The Rebel and the Repeater are amazing sidearms.

If the Beamer was super good, TR would use the Emperor, which is just a copy of the Beamer but with more ammo. But it's not so they all use the repeater. I've seen 1 guy with an Emperor ever. Yeah this has something to due with it being expensive as hell for a pistol, but it's also a downgrade.
  5. undeadsapir

in your logic, since the VS 500cert sidearm is the same as the NC normal one, which is awesome, then all VS are probably using it?
    well, small issue, theres plenty to spend before you get them spare 500 to get a new pistol.
    im BR44 and still didnt get to a point that i upgraded it.
    oh nvm i see you wrote about that :p

anyway, the VS default and the TR purchaseable one arent the same, the TR one is simply like the default version of the TR but without burst. the VS one isnt the same.
    besides, the only people that should complain about pistols are infiltrators, the rest of us just use them to finish people off so it doesnt really matter.

and since we all know that default infiltrators is the NC's territory, lets leave it there :)
    just be happy that the majority of the VS weaponry is supirior
  6. KaosWarMonk

Good one. I love dropping C4 in a cluster of enemies. Continual XP cha-chings are sweet.

My best effort so far was the other day defending the crown from NC. Assaulting out south I got 2 moving/firing Vanguards in the space of 15 seconds and survived to make it into cover and keep fighting.

I play pretty much like in the vid too - suicidal rushes. I die a lot but quite often I'll get lots of kills too. Jaguar with laser+silencer is one of my loads as well. I use the TRAC5S a lot but find the Jaguar is more accurate.
  7. RayDrazon

I wish I could get frame rates as good as that... Hopefully the January patch will do that :D

By the way, that was a good killstreak. Especially liked the part where you got the grenade kills while flying up the yellow beam (Not sure what it's called)
  8. WacKo

I only get 30 fps whilst recording :(
  9. Errorplane

That was ******* legit. Nice work.
  10. Krona

One time I got 2 prowlers at once with 2 C4.

That was fun.
  11. KRE8R125

LOL yeah you're right, that was all luck on his part! :eyeroll:
  12. WacKo

Thanks xD
  13. LordTankT9

LA terrorist at work. :) And typical ending, HA don't like noise while they listen to smooth jazz. :D
  14. jak

It's always a heavy. :(

Awesome run and +1 to I wish I had the repeater. :D
  15. Xaxxus

This. Beamer sucks
  16. Corezer

The reason he doesnt see so many emperors is one, most people dont know about the buff, like yourself, and 2, most people wont find a pistol worth upgrading since they arent that good to be running out of ammo a lot, even as infil's

The emperor is like a beamer, no extra ammo like he states, but no damage drop. I use it over the repeater except in bio labs. While the repeater is nice for clips like these, the fact is the majority of the time you are doing well it is in some position of advantage with a decent distance to target of 20m or so (trees/roof/pipes/rocks etc), and I would much rather have the emperor than a weapon which will force me out of my spot just because it is a wannabe shotgun... speaking of wannabe shotguns, whatever happened to the mag scatter pistol?

point is, if most people were even decent at this game, and he looked at the cloaker community, he would find more emperors.
  17. MasterCheef

i'm terrible at LA- but i love hunting Maxes.
  18. WacKo

Subscribe for more guys xD
  19. ArcMinuteLight

And "That is what we call Tactical Superiority!"
  20. TheInterim

And here I was thinking I was the only person who listened to jazz while playing Planetside 2. :)