Why I likely won't be playing this game ever again

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Feb 5, 2022.

1. JibbaJabba

I'm gonna take your stats with a huge grain of salt. Tell me if I'm right: Your capture/defense scores are low because you stick around until the fight is won or lost rather than sticking around for the capture timer to expire. I do this. When I clear attackers (and *maybe* their spawn) I pack up and leave. Get the forward cap setup before the timer expires. Same thing on attacks - if it's not a crushing pointhold at the end I'll be gone before the timer is.
  2. Somentine

Yeah, it's why almost no one cares about 'siege' stats, beyond them not really meaning much anyway. Even when we got a squad up, if there isn't a fight I'll go somewhere else until it becomes one (if it even does). What I hope I got across was that even without trying to play objectives, I still did by virtue of just trying to find or start good fights; by just playing the game, without focusing on making winning the objective of my play (and with a little bit of multiplication), I do more than most people who make territory capture their entire focus.
    • Up x 1
  3. JibbaJabba

you should stop
    • Up x 1