Why I likely won't be playing this game ever again

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Feb 5, 2022.

1. AntDX316

Because I don't stay for each base cap to stack. I help then I move on before the cap is over. Most of the OS kills and Bastion kills were before they updated the way resources were. I was OSing at least once per day and a Bastion pull every single night until they patched the way the resources and it gets crafted.

Also, I was playing many other games instead of this. This got good after war assets existed, it got good after I finally super upgraded my PC where it doesn't crash randomly.

Send me your fisu link again.

We all should be seeking on how to make the game better than arguing amongst each other on who should be believed the most.
  2. Somentine

Neither do I. You also will almost never see me in anything more than ~50:50% fights. Even if we are going to cap a base I leave if there is no need to be there or especially even if there is a better fight somewhere else. Still have better than you who only 'plays objectives'.

That's even worse, and I don't know why you'd even think to mention that; do you think it suddenly means that right clicking a map to get free kills isn't as bad because you can't do it more often?

That's a funny way of spelling 'got worse after the Escalation patch'. Nothing like morons right clicking on a map to really give you that FPS feeling.

You aren't getting my main, though if you try really hard I'm sure you can figure it out.
    https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=tattersaile
    https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=tounee
    https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=bellice

You are the one who can't let people have fun in the game, not us. Acting like a victim for bringing your ignorant trash into this thread is hilarious.
    • Up x 2
  3. AntDX316

show your main.. now you make yourself look really suspicious

tattersaile, we've made our accounts on the same day, I assume this was the day Planetside 2 got released..

What ignorant trash did I bring into this thread?
  4. Somentine

lol k

played in beta

Ignorant of game mechanics.
    Ignorant of other people's playstyles and fun.
    "I was trying to get people to realize this since 2012 with /orders chat and /command chat. People realized stalemate fights is not how to play Planetside 2. Now, I didn't think anyone really liked those fights and quit the game because they want infantry only"
    Even when facts (game mechanics and changes) are literally in the game, on the website, and confirmed by the devs, you still can't admit you were wrong.
    Trash suggestions.
    "How to think".
    "Ok, I may have made a mistake saying "how to think" so you all can keep your sacred flawed ways of thinking"
    "If you are frustrated you've put hundreds of hours into the game only to still suck it's because you don't know how to play the game properly and adapt when you need to. Look at my awesome guide compilation on my Outfit Discord."
    "You are blinking red lights all the time from your flawed ways of thinking which obviously works in life but it's not going to work everywhere."
    "Everyone not playing how I play is playing wrong"
    "Rules for thee but not for me" re: biolabs/stalemates. Maybe -you- should just adapt.
    "Go play CoD".
    "bastions and pocket OS made the game better"
    "I'm not trying to "brag" but from what I've seen, I do a great job at leading the faction. It has been shown to me numerous times. I've always wondered why people don't use /orders chat, /sitreps, etc. more often. I was notorious for using Planetside 1 /cont talk? so many times they kept saying I'm on again and going to put my "grocery list"."
    "I didn't notice Esamir having no Bio Labs but perhaps it's the reason why Esamir felt better.."
    "I was playing since Planetside 1. If you like Bio Labs it's because you don't know anything tactical most like. As in, tactical in the sense of hundreds of other players"
    "Less options such as nothing more than infantry and nothing else so people can feel good they can mouse better than someone else on an equal 1v1 fight."

You're an actual joke. Never mind all your other posts on this forum and Reddit.
    • Up x 4
  5. AntDX316

Not everything there is "wrong". And, just because I'm admitting or submitting shouldn't be regarded as "wrong" either. The problem is when people blame other people other than themselves for everything. I'm saying I'm not 100% right all the time but people(like you) have to feel 100% right(justifying all possible reasons but showing backfires) in order to be stable in life. I know the importance of adjustments and sure, it gets leaked but I don't fear in doing them especially here. Somethings, of course, you have to "hide".. but oh well. : )

Until everyone is putting an app first on "how to think" or "how to do things(after analyzing All the ways people are doing it on Earth on One database)" no one is going to be f* "Perfect". I'm trying my best to make adjustments because I like it.. some people just "rest in peace" so they don't have to deal with all the bs that goes on in life(as shown on the news all the time daily). People have yet to realize what else goes on in life that they've missed and unfortunately will lose their minds(in the future) because of it but oh well..

Let's just all try to be better together. We're going to need each other at times especially in random situations in real-life where people haven't met each other at all before but are getting stuff done as shown in Planetside 2 nearly all the time as why I feel Planetside 2 is a great exercise zone in helping people "remove all asset negating shyness" for real-life. Ultimately the goal is to prevent people from dying and having issues but to get there requires "ignorance of some current, future, and prior mistakes" as well as other things such as not giving up for any reason because it is indeed easy for people to give up at an instant if they have the wrong "thinking method" wiping everyone out near them and themselves.. into an afterlife that could be better or worse but who really knows.

My "grounds" are strong but "questionable", basically we all put our "beliefs' first no matter what it is, it could be wrong or it could be right but it's all really just a best belief scenario if we really look at everything. Comparing can instantly vaporize certain beliefs. I'm trying to catch those issues before they become too late for people, maybe not here of course but for people in real-life that I haven't met yet.

I try my best to spread proper chain reactions with people I meet, but sometimes it can get deep and controversial as shown here. It's good practice for me at least even if everyone else doesn't change or care and feel ignorantly "right".
  6. Somentine

The problem is when people (you) have zero self-reflection, bring their trash into public spaces, and then play the victim for getting called out on their bs.

Cry more.

Do you even listen to yourself?

DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO YOURSELF?

Jesus Christ, you're a basket case.
    • Up x 2
  7. AntDX316

nah, do You even listen to Yourself? I mean, that would only make sense if you listen to others too, in which you and others constantly don't, so that doesn't really make sense but I liked the experience using the bigger letters and colors so I'm keeping it there.

Life is really about abiding to certain narratives even if it's the narratives created by our own which has to happen for matters beyond normal human logic in which real-life control that the creators(God) wants to do with each life for purposes that extend beyond just that life wouldn't happen if all those flaws didn't exist.
  8. Somentine

Everyone else isn't listening or thinking correctly! It's them, obviously not me, that's the problem!

That's gonna be a big yikes from me, dawg.
    • Up x 2
  9. AntDX316

yeah, it's things you know nothing about because you only think up to a certain point and stop. It's how people remain "in-check". Your mentality can last a lifetime though so no need to know more it's just, don't cross deeper if you can't handle it. If I start making examples like I did in my Outfit Discord, people will "get it". I've had situations where arguments lasted weeks amongst hundreds of people, I drop one vid of what I was talking about that I did not make, Zero comments after or maybe a very small few but not about the arguments, but what I was trying to describe all along.
  10. Somentine

Your narcissism is astounding. You've been called out on your hypocrisy, factual inaccuracy, and overall fallacious logic, and decided to try to deflect with self-glorification to protect your fragile ego. Not only do you have such misplaced belief in your own 'philosophical' cognitive ability, but you also seriously believe this forum, let alone this thread, is an apt medium for waxing poetic your pretentious notions.

We had a discord channel for nutjobs like you to argue over as well, and in the end it was the same two or three people ranting and raving in an echo chamber because every sane person ignored them. I highly suspect the same can be said for you and your channels.

I'd say touch grass, but you are so far beyond what little help that would give.
    • Up x 3
  11. AntDX316

I mean, it's not my fault you have to rationalize for your inability to be truly intelligent with Looking intelligent. I'm just telling it how it is and I apologize if it's cramping your "way of life". Maybe you should listen to me More often so it can help you become a higher version of yourself.
  12. Somentine

Continue deluding yourself all you want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EmeraldPS2/comments/5ql1fj/a_psa_concerning_isv/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EmeraldPS2/comments/29jmyk/spam_invite_warning_emerald_vs_isv/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
    ^ Notable quote: "It's true. I spoke to him (you) for a couple hours one night to try and understand his outfit's purpose. He has some social mental disorder, however that's really besides the point...."
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

You're the first person I'm going to block on any forum, ever. Not because I can't debate your moronic posts, but because you definitely suffer from some mental problems and I highly doubt you'll take anyone's advice to go seek help; I'm not going to continue to debase myself arguing against someone with an undiagnosed mental condition.

I'd say best of luck, but I'm not sure how much of the problem is your personality and how much is your illness. So instead, and simply, goodbye and get help.
    • Up x 4
  13. AntDX316

Don't block and don't hold the "history" against me. I've changed a lot and been helping a lot. The fact you bring the stuff that is Super old back like it's current day.. there is nothing I can do there. I've talked to a lot of people who felt the same way you feel about me and they are really glad to know me. I know when I try to "expose" people they can try all they can to rationalize how I am "wrong". Whatever, this is why I'm trying to make apps in the future to speak for everything but we will see. If you blocked me and think I'm "mental" and never self-reflect yourself with anyone other than "yourself" there is nothing I can do.

I knew you were going to say something like "take your meds" as blaming someone else other than themselves. I've seen this a bunch of times across other forums as well. The only way you would win is if people believed you and nobody else but that doesn't always work. It would be cool if everybody could win but unfortunately it's not like that everywhere.

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to look up the "history" that I've never seen until just now. You should perhaps see the histories of what arguments people were having with me in other forums not gaming related. Not all of them show up anymore but it would be cool to be able to read them all. I had issues in 2007 in Planetside 1 with command chat saying I use it too much.
  14. JustGotSuspended

Wtf are you even saying. You realize no one's agreed with you or even liked your posts. Everyone's blocking you because you come across as such a narcissistic sociopath. Everyone's calling you out for being factually wrong, yet you've conditioned yourself to believe you're on this holy crusade by yourself and everyone else just isn't enlightened enough to understand you. Makes sense now that you're not a popular pl lead and everyone left your outfit, and in fact you likely contributed to making new players quit the game by spamming them invites into your mismanaged outfit. You've been called out for causing new players to quit by misleading them to join your outfit by joining public platoons and hijacking their chat. That explains why your outfits dead. You join public platoons and spam outfit invites to everyone who's not in an outfit before leaving, and the new players can't tell the difference, join your outfit and leave because of how cancerous it is and you've forced many public platoons to go private to prevent you from joining them just to spam invites. You generate a toxic environment that has turned away players from the game. You're horrible. Idk how you can even brag about "running" an outfit or leading when you clearly don't. You're a parasite that does nothing but feeds off of other people's work to grow you fit in numbers, but all those players quit, partly because the game sucks, partly because you're a fraud. Pretty much every actual leader on that server (emerald) dislikes you apparently. You claim to help new players but you actually prevent them from getting help and having fun! Incredible.

You say you've changed but after reading the excerpts about your outfit mates complaining about you from 5 years back, it honestly sounds like they could've been posted 30 minutes ago. You're exactly the same person. Delusional, insane. You sincerely need therapy. I'm gonna block you as well and hope other people do the same.
    • Up x 2
  15. JustGotSuspended

^ update to that other post the reason he is/was spamming invites to anyone without an outfit to collect as many randoms as possible was because he apparently believes DBG will some point pay outfit leaders based on the number players they have in their outfit (perhaps after the whole world is enlightened and millions of players start playing the game). Numerous players/leaders
    from emerald have called it out on reddit, but here's a solid quote from a player that made an alt to join the fit (edited to censor the swear words):

"ANT is a deluded f*wad who sincerely believes that DBG will incentivize Outfit Leaders with money. He sincerely and legitimately believes that he is sitting on a gold mine with his 6000 members that he does nothing with.
    The only real solution is to report him (because that's effective) to DBG as a cancerous sack of s* who is hurting their bottom line by causing players to quit their game."

https://www.reddit.com/r/EmeraldPS2/comments/5ql1fj/a_psa_concerning_isv/

Hopefully that gives a clearer picture of the individual, and it definitely explains why he's doesn't do anything with his massive outfit, not even running platoons to do the zerging/basebuilding he preaches about. Also explains why he appears to know very little about the game: he barely plays it!

And if you're still not convinced he's an unstable, unpopular cultist:

Apologies for getting sidetracked though, I should've blocked that person long ago. Anyway, back to the topic of the post, I haven't logged on in almost a month, and while I do stumble across old videos and screenshots that make nostalgic about how the game used to be, I'm glad to say I haven't even downloaded the game again, even after they reverted the spawn system. I really think we've lost too much of the game's essence, with the friendly fire nerf that's going to be removed eventually, the war assets, the nerf/removal of good bases...and although everyone's apparently excited for the roadmap, I haven't really seen anything on there that's going to fix that, even if they somehow manage to deliver on all the things they want to tackle.

I think it'd be best if even for a bit on one server they reverted the game to a previous version. Maybe not 2012, but sometime between 2013-2016. Before the CAI patch. And just see how many players come back. Not sure if it's possible but I think that'd be a good experiment to figure out how people prefer the game, if it isn't already obvious enough.
    • Up x 2
  16. Twin Suns

Telling people “how to think” is a red flag.

*sigh* You should’ve blocked that Nut job killers.

o7
    • Up x 2
  17. AntDX316

yeah, typical response when people want to feel right, they "block"
  18. AntDX316

it has never ever been about "money"
  19. AntDX316

The only thing I'm trying to "kill" is bad logic that would get people killed in the future and not by me.. we are in new times in the world and the logic that is built today from the infinite money pumps can only last stable for so long. I want goto solutions that show people answers and answers fast while "believing" if anything goes super wrong that we knew we all could only do "so much" with absolute certainty. From challenges of people not believing, not implementing, not upgrading, not fixing, not restructuring, not maintaining, not researching, etc.
  20. AllRoundGoodGuy

10/10 read, did enjoy, my thanks to the participants.
    • Up x 2