Why do VS get 0.75 ADS LMG but other 2 factions dont??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by greengrunt3, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1nRusher

I think all the Spandex clad booty exposure has clouded your reading........read again.
  2. ATRA_Wampa-One

[IMG]

It's ok, I took a screen shot. :cool:
    • Up x 1
  3. Naphemil

A LMG having 200 dmg, or a LMG that has over double the ammo of a normal stock LMG. These are called faction traits, that's called diversity..... omg we have weapons with different stats than yours? *gasp* that's just crazy...
  4. CorporationUSA

Yes, and your overly-simple "nerf bad, buff good" mentality makes me doubt your competence on the matter. Perhaps you just didn't think it through when you said that?
  5. Naphemil

No, you just don't understand that it's better to buff something for the other factions than it is to 'SOE' it into the ground. But that was just my opinion on how weapons that aren't broke shouldn't be nerfed.

Not everything should be advanced. I'm winning this argument by using logic while the whiners are loosing because they either have misinformation or don't know what they're talking about.
  6. Scr1nRusher

0.75 ADS is not a VS Faction trait.
  7. Scr1nRusher

Which is actually incorrect.
  8. Naphemil

Why? because you say it isn't? lol please....
  9. Scorpion97

10. Scorpion97

if they are going to remove .75 ads from LMGs then remove every unique thing from all factions,this will balance things 10 times more
  11. Scorpion97

which you actually felt embarrassed and quickly edited it :p
  12. Scorpion97

So much for a constructive argument ;)
  13. Scorpion97

you should also quote it in your signature
  14. CorporationUSA

No one is immune to criticism here. Say something ridiculous and you're bound to be called on it.
  15. Ragnarox

Vanu is the masterrace, if you don't like it move along and cry in the corner.
  16. Scorpion97

you are the one who is insulting without any reason
  17. Scr1nRusher

Because it's not.

TR have 0.75 ADS weapons.

NC has 0.75 ADS weapons.

NS have 0.75 ADS weapons.

I didn't edit it after I posted it.

That logic doesn't make sense.
  18. Scorpion97

NS-15 reloads faster than any other LMG

does that mean fast reload isn't VS trait??

------------------------------------------------------------

NS-15 has solid accuracy

does that mean accuracy isn't VS trait??

And it's not my logic,i'm actually considering YOUR logic
  19. Scr1nRusher

Actually your making a fool out of yourself.
  20. asmodraxus

Commissioner does more damage per shot then any NC weapon, does this mean that damage is not NC trait, so thus using scr1ns logic 200 damage tier is OP pls nerf...

200 damage tier is actually fine, along side 0.75 ADS on LMG's

The Orion is performing along side the SVA88 within acceptable parameters (it performs WORSE then the MSW-R or the Anchor). If you want to take something like the 0.75 ADS away from the Orion then the ALS and SPA would also have to be removed from the Anchor and MSW-R.

The reason being would be that the Orion would become a sub par copy of the MSW-R.

Then there's the minor issue that scr1n has side stepped about 1 empire having access to shotguns (complete with 1 hipfire speed) on their heavies when he wants to remove access to them for the TR and VS, alongside all SMG's, he has yet to come up with a answer other then because.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.