Whats with all the hackers this last week

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jubikus, May 28, 2015.

1. Gargamel001

Same guy is here again but with different name. Like yesterday he is using TR MAX unit and warping through the ground.
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/undefined/#!/8262937017481222081
  2. Jubikus

There arnt many egregious hackers out there theres quite a few more subtle ones more than some people think aby 1% of the player base and thats giving it alot of credit (people forget how many casuals there are that play only an hour or two every few weeks) and yes they really do suck thats why they have the hacks the BR100 hacker in my old outfit that got banned even with his hacks could barely pull over a 1KD but thats probibly because he was being subtle and only got caught because he told people in the outfit which reported him.
    • Up x 1
  3. Gargamel001

4. Acceleratio

Yep this guy is really a pain! This is hurting the game badly and if Daybreak cares in any way they should do something quick! Players are leaving the game and to add salt to the injuy he is "promoting" his hacks in chat.
    WE NEED GMs! WE NEED THEM BADLY!
  5. Jubikus

Wow that super ******
  6. JustBoo

On a really weird note the link to the player with an Infinity K/D was strangely substituted with another players link.

This is the guy with the infinity K/D.
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8262937017480135745
  7. Tratt

That original link may have been hacked by a hacker!!:cool:

Edit: Or they finally were killed.
    • Up x 1
  8. Jubikus

http://imgur.com/N4kqLeI Is this srsly a thing what the ****? is this **** the reason i feel jipped all the ******* time.
  9. Tratt

Wow. Yea, something like that, I'd PM the DEVs and maybe provide all the details so they can get to the bottom of it.
  10. Jubikus

Yea i was wondering how some people find stalkers so easily without a darklight as i can sometimes see a part of them when im really close but for the most part deep cloak is really hard to see as it should be as you give up your primary weapon for it. but if people can do something like this then what the hell is the point?
  11. Tratt

12. Nurath

A week or so ago, some guy teleported behind me, and then tried to shoot me through a wall.

TBH I'm surprised there aren't more hackers, it's a matured FTP game.
  13. Jubikus

yeah it is suprising there arnt more hackers but we do seem to have a ton of people that exploit like using sundys to get into rocks and shoot out of them like 1 way mirrors running up to a teleporter room in a biolab and throwing a grenade through the shield and blowing people up. But i supposed it wouldnt be so bad if they ******* fixed the damn bugs people are exploiting.
  14. Utrooperx

As I've mentioned before...I've been seeing quite a bit of suspicious activity recently...not "headshot-everybody-in-the-hex" type stuff, but things I can't explain without considering third-party software as a viable alternative explanation...

But on the bright side, I managed to kill Higby and one other developer in the last week...Prepare to be Nerfed! :)
  15. Jubikus

yeah some things i cant tell if its just the game being broken earlier today at a base we were at the point trying to cap and there was a really good heavy attacking and well i knew he was outside because i could hear him spotting us through the wall. dont know if this is a bug or he had some help being as pro as he was
  16. HadesR

Had one on Connery a moment ago ... Pretty obvious when you have someone in your scope at 100m's and they outsnipe you with an Orion on full Auto with zero bullet deviation or CoF
  17. JustBoo

The one that is starting to get to me are tanks sitting 400-500 meters away and "one-shotting" people while they are moving. And I don't mean lopping a bunch of shells in and getting lucky. One round with a direct hit by a BR6 kind of thing.

Getting old.
  18. Gargamel001

The MAX guy is still here. He just killed entire spawn of NC in Rashnu Bio Lab. Good job Daybreak.
  19. Jubikus

Is it just me or is this getting worse im seeing more and more teleporting br1-15 popping up behind my team shooting 5 people and when somone turns around they zip off its stupid and really ******* up battles that im already at a disadvantage on having only 30% pop but still defending till hacekr M0AB1983 comes along and ***** our defence.
  20. Ceiu

Running into cheaters in games happens. It's ******, but they eventually get caught and banned. I try not to let it bother me, because most of the time it's just a whatever situation -- they're so obvious it's just a matter of time until they're banned and they move on.
    The ones that get to me are those that try to play it off as "skill," but they're actually cheating in more subtle ways. The one I just ran into tonight was a guy that had his speed hack on demand. Ran about normally until he was fired upon, then he would cloak and start moving lightning quick.

Reported and called him on it, but, of course, I doubt anything will be done. Hate that ****.