What do Noobs do that Annoy You?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PrecentralGyrus, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Varennikov

Having played games for years I can say noobs don't annoy me. They make my KDR look good :) And you get to laugh when they QQ ^^

Everyone was a newb once. Newbs get better. Noobs just fail at life. Well known fact :p
    • Up x 1
  2. Jyrox

Yes silly you!
  3. Xaturas

What do noobs do to annoy me?
    They exist ...
  4. Madmojo

#1 Noob shoot infantry with AV weapons.
    #2 Noob Magriders strafing into me, over me, making me miss shots or as infantry straight up killing me.
    • Up x 1
  5. PrecentralGyrus

Keep the suggestions coming! I'm literally writing down all of them to use in episodes, so yeah...these are all brilliant.
  6. Gavyne

1. As I'm trying to sneak up to a vehicle to C4 it, almost getting there and haven't been spotted by enemies.. some noob runs up right next to me and fires a rocket launcher, missing the target of course and at the same time exposed my location. We both ended up dying, ;akfdj;akdjfekjd;fkaj

2. As I'm C4ing the vehicles, 2 seconds away from being able to detonate, a noob fires a rocket launcher....detonating the C4 on the vehicle, killing me in the process, and getting the kill on the vehicle. While I got no credit, and a nice trip back to the spawn point. ;alkdjsg;oiejfiajsd;jfa;sdlkjf;aoeifa
  7. FoolishLobster

-Noobs that blow up enemy terminals when you are 90% capped while camping their spawn.

-Idiot sunderer drivers that are in the vehicle by themselves yet drive past hordes of allied infantry needing rides

-Noobs who can't hold off on the trigger button and shoot tankshells into tight areas more often killing our own troops than the enemy. Their lust for that precious kill is like an addiction

-Noobs who lack a high level of situational awareness. When you think someone is covering your back but he gets annihilated because he wasn't looking in the obvious direction enemies will becoming from.
  8. MaxDamage

Haha, standing behind cloaked infils, using them as personal shields.Rendering their cloak useless to them, but potentially saving you from enemy infils ahead. Very annoying when people do it to you.
  9. VexTheRaven

What DON'T they do?

I was trying to AA today at Xenotech. There was an engie up in one of the AV turrets. I shouted for ammo like 10 times. He couldn't be bothered to come down and drop some ammo, nor could any of the people zerging towards crossroads. I ended up pulling a sundy and deploying it behind a tree just so I could get ammo.
  10. Nathaniak

Getting into my Galaxy as it loads up at the warpgate, then immediatly leaving.
    • Up x 1
  11. Cpu46

People who feel they deserve every last drop of EXP from any engagement. Once finished off a NC ScatterMAX with a clean headshot, saving the live of the guy who decided it would be a great idea to engage it in close range and now has a sliver of health for his troubles. The guy starts shooting at me and I get a /tell that I will not repeat here on the forums. To paraphrase he accused me of kill stealing. He then spends the next ten or so minutes harassing me. Shooting me with the pistol when I am scoped in, Following me around shooting anything that moves, and standing in front of me whenever I try and set up somewhere. Eventually I just killed him and redeployed elsewhere.
  12. PrecentralGyrus

I wish I could do animations :(
    • Up x 1
  13. PrecentralGyrus

Also everyone should look out for the machinima episode being released this weekend, I'll post it on this thread and also somewhere on these forums :). So many suggestions....22 pages in Microsoft word to give you an idea...but keep posting I want to use as many of these as possible!
  14. Bloodmyth

Another infiltrator deciding my little snipers nest is better than his and stands fully in the open next to me shooting at everything. Also snipers next to you spotting everything over and over, a sure way to be found quickly. One I've done a few times, dropping a proximity mine at a lift just as an enemy comes through it killing us both.....
  15. UrMom306

pulls a max suit after i kill them...oh wait everyone does that -___-
  16. Shypa

Medic Noobs. ( 90% of all medics do that !!! )

If you die by enemy bullets the Medics run out of the cover , revive you in the middel of the field and turn back into cover without fighting the enemys. You will accept and die again -.-

( started to ignore random medics and revives )
  17. Hosp

Newbs who don't know how to advance and would rather clump up a dozen or so deep behind a rock just waiting for a couple nades to kill them all.

Newbs who will camp inside the spawn room/teleport room and not push out for fear of getting shot. (I will then proceed to shoot them myself if i notice the same names in the same room after a few re-spawns)
  18. zappy

i did not know about it. and i have been playing since beta.
  19. Eugenitor

Post on the forums
  20. c4r151

Standing next to overloaded generators/SCU's and being killed by the explosion giving me a TK.
    • Up x 2