What do Noobs do that Annoy You?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PrecentralGyrus, Jan 29, 2013.

1. PrecentralGyrus

Hey guys, so based on suggestions made here the first Machinima created by community ideas is up! Hope you like it!

• Up x 2
  2. Saval

You know what really grinds my gears? Medics who don't heal. I'm running around with 1 health bar and 5 medics pass me by while I'm jumping in front of them and shouting I need a heal.
  3. Noebuhdy

Idiots that stand right in front of you while you're shooting at an enemy trooper, then turn around and ******* at you for "not being careful." and TK you.
  4. c4r151

Poorly thrown friendly grenade.
  5. TheAnnoyingGunner

- Guys sitting down in front of my turret in a hotspot and don't move even after a few harmless warning shots. (My turret supports automatic fire in the back of my own people if the situation affords it)
    - Armies of dilettantes which do not care to spot camping enemies so that anyone can get rid of the problem. (It helps if you know theres an enemy around the boulder!)
    - Technicians that stand in front of a heavily damaged MAX and do everything else than repairing it. (MAXes are totally dependent on engineers!)
    - Soldiers that jump around in front of the spawn force fields and are pure gold (cert) mines for enemies in there. (They can shoot through the force field, you not, how often do you have to die to draw a conclusion?)
    - Player which have to nuke every single thing that they can spot, especially terminals in the enemies base, even if a infiltrator is already hacking it (Good thinking, what if we need another sunderer or a tank?...).

That should cover the most and obvious part.
    • Up x 2
  6. Vortigon

This is so friggin true!! - The amount of sundies I have lost due to noobs trying to shoot down galaxies 5 miles away with my M60s!!, or just shooting the plants and clouds for the fun of it and drawing the attention of every enemy in sight!! it's so annoying!!! The worst time is when you are making a carefully planned infiltration into an enemy base to reach that sweet deploy point - then some noob in your sundie decides to try kill enemies a hundred meters away alerting the entire base!! awww - if only I had the addresses on some of those fools.....grr
    • Up x 1
  7. PrecentralGyrus

8. Makwa

As stated in another thread I am a complete newbie. Taking alot of this thread in as well. I promise to make every attempt to not be the subject of this thread. Thanks everyone.

On my first read I really felt like I took a beating. I am guilty of almost everything accused of here. Except the medic parts. I dont normally play medics
    • Up x 1
  9. Poka

Dual lock on rocket launchers. If you're doing an animation, have the heavy's playing cards and eating sandwiches while sitting around a table with an ammo pack on it.

No skill FTW.
  10. HadesR

Engineer's in Lightning tanks that expect other's to repair them when they can get out and do it themselves :p
  11. cc2001

and then pulling up behind or next to your vehicle that is in the shade of a tree/rock at night with headlights off...
  12. MaxDamage

13. Apples

I once had a prime kill spot as a sniper in an occupied enemy base that had just been taken from us, I was getting kill after kill and another sniper finds me and sits next to me uncloaked spamming Q to spot every target they possibly can thus alerting the entire base to my position and ending my wonderful kill streak. To those who don't know yet, you aren't shouting into your com, you're shouting out loud, the enemy hears you.

Also... bunny hoppers and the whole let's get 20 HA's and do nothing but spam rockets at the enemy people.
  14. WrrLor

Glad to see that default seems to be "off" for vehicle headlights after GU2.

At least, in my experience.
    • Up x 1
  15. TheAnnoyingGunner

What are headlights even good for?? This is no horror survival game where everything is pitch black at night, you always see good enough so that a headlight wouldn't be an improvement.
  16. UzumakiW

-Infantry who stand in front of the vehicle pads.
    -Tanks who go off-roading and don't pay attention to infantry around them who are actually trying to stay away from the vehicles by not being in the roads.
    -People on flashes who drive every where like they were on foot and end up hitting people (had this happen to a few of us when we were taking cover behind a rock and fighting the enemy)
    -Infantry that don't pay attention to their surroundings
    -Vehicles that don't pay attention to their surroundings.
    -Friendlies who carelessly throw grenades without paying attention to if friendlies are in the area or not.
    -People who lock their sunderers when it's not even close to being full.
    -People who park the only sunderer to use in the middle of bum **** nowhere when there are perfectly secure spots to park them closer (not really that big of a deal, as it's best to go get sunderer yourself and do, but still gets annoying the first spawn in on it)
    -People that just don't use common sense or strategy when it comes to defending/taking areas, based on where the enemy is and where they're pushing.
  17. Oain Niao

why are you people whining on the forums? do you have anything else better to do? you didnt start off a veteran. Get used to new people. and keep getting used to it. learn to expect mistakes and you'll end up a whole lot better.
  18. UzumakiW

I still like the cool orange light I got for the bottom of my flash, though :l

Do you have anything else better to do than whine about people "whining" on the forums, when actually it's just answering the question that was asked?
  19. TheAnnoyingGunner

Hey, were provide here very important information how to play more efficient together with the other players :)
  20. Oain Niao

the thing is is that remember noob was originally deroogatory. if a group of people was talking about me i wouldnt read the post. so if ur talking about "noobs", they wont look in this post. only the people that have something to say to the "noobs". i wouldnt look here trying to figure out how to play better, if they are bashing me about being annoying. its not encouraging if you ask me.