What do Noobs do that Annoy You?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PrecentralGyrus, Jan 29, 2013.

1. XRIST0

Stand in the way all the time (-_- )
  2. ArcKnight

I agree, when I play engineer I always drop an ammo pack at the spawn room then run outside and get killed, by the time I respawned I'm get a tonne of XP..............................its really getting old,

I just run out of the spawn room when I get the chance which nets me a lot of kills
  3. DeadliestMoon

Oh yes because in Vehicleside 2 infantry is just cannonfodder, tanks are where it's at.
  4. DeadliestMoon

That'd be nice, but it'd also be over powered. Just think about it, maxed out Auto Repair with maxed flak armor or kinetic armor. Both C4 and/or bullets would be useless.
  5. Jachim

Vehicleside? More like Infantryside with how absolutely moronic some infantry are and how much they cry for nerf upon nerf for armor :p
    • Up x 2
  6. DeadliestMoon

5. You can go Lone Wolf with the combat medic and engineer classes, just think about it. You don't have to ask people to heal you or give you ammo. It almost makes you self sufficient.
    6. If people went through the tutorial then they should know about the AOE heal, after all, ALL new players currently have to go through the tutorial when they first create a character.
    9. True enough, but a considerable amount of people still think they should leave it up to the next guy.
  7. irewolf

Not what I was saying nor my point. When I'm running around and there are tanks I try to stay out of the tanks way so I don't get run over. Much like in real life I am careful around vehicles and machinery. Perhaps you don't follow these simple common sense rules.

You know what we call that though? Natural selection.
  8. Rithlar

You for got to mention them hunting you down and them TKing you for killing them
  9. DeadliestMoon

Actually I jump from vehicle to vehicle if I have to cross the road. Either that or redeploy. Also I don't care for your insult so you can keep that to yourself please.
    • Up x 1
  10. DeadliestMoon

That's true. But you have to admit, if there were set rules, people would complain slightly less than they do now.
  11. The King

Umm, you quoted an old post.
    When there wasn't any harassers in the game.

What I am talking about is an exploit. As it wasn't designed to be that way.
    People flying their planes while it repaired, the worst was liberators..
    • Up x 1
  12. Garbageman

I used to see MAX units doing it (jumping in and out) a lot. As far as I know, they can shoot out through the shields the same as small arms fire. Might be because they couldn't see the targets very well, but it was still usually suicide.
  13. Garbageman

Heh, I thought that was the experienced drivers doing that, not the noobs :p
  14. ALeviathan

Stand and jump around on top of my tank while I'm trying to shoot the enemy.
    Go AFK in the middle of the road, vehicle spawn ramp.
    Ask for a ride when I'm in a Lightning and proceed to shoot me because I drive past therm.
    Drivers doing wheelies and spin outs around a base road killing anyone actually trying to capture it.
    Shoot and rocket generators. Especially when your trying to arm it.
    Run around destroying every console and turrant while ignoring the fact the enemy has taken their capture points back.
    Continue to spawn as and Infiltrator (or something none AA) when ESF's and Libs are smashing every body.
    Continue to die over and over trying to shoot players in a spawn room.
    Just running around doing nothing constructive. You know the ones that stand near capture points but not capture it, overloaded generators but not stabilize it and watch dozens of enemy run straight pass them and not shoot em'.
    Weapon of choice, Rocket.
    Throw grenades into areas friendlies are.
  15. Van Dax

Cluster on top of enemy tunnel entrances, get in the way of lash balls. These tend to happen together.
  16. repairtool6

For me, the worst offenders by a long margin:

Over-eager tank DRIVERS. I HATE THEM!
    Those guys who always want to squeeze in behind you, blocking your retreat, or squeeze in front, blocking you shoot.
    I dont care if your not super-elite tactics or aim-wise, but PLEASE dont f***ing PUSH friendly tanks or park right behind one just because you want to 'get some action'. Your turn will come!

Reckless Harasser DRIVERS
    Those morons boosting around top-speed running over friendly after friendly INSIDE BASES. Just murder! Argh! Lay off the turbo when there are way more friendlies than enemies around pleeeease?

Im starting to think many people are just confused and think you can clip trough friendly tanks just like infantery, but NO! you CANT. You CRASH AND BLOCK AND CAUSE NEEDLESS MURDER AND CHAOS.

Also: Dont destroy terminals unless 'all hope is lost'. So annoying!
  17. Kunavi

What really ticks me off is constant ReDeploy as a means to get where you want, killing transportation. Then you have Squad Leaders who ask for just that every 5' and you haven't even gotten 1XP for the base you captured! More Teleporters I could understand, but since they are not there, apparently SOE wants us to utilize APCs. So I'm confused with this.

Let's see what else generally annoys me;

- People jumping in front of full spin Chain Guns
    - Medics and Engies NOT doing their jobs
    - Engie AI turret glitching, bullets stop on shield
    - LOLPodding
    - 3rd Person Cam : How exactly is this even explained? It's the reason I respected pilots in Hard-Core Mode in BF3. If you want to play "After-Burner 3" buy a Sega MegaDrive. PS2 may not be a simulator but it shouldn't be so much of "Arcade Shoot'Em Up" either. Kill all controls in 3rd Person, improve HUD in ESFs/Libs/Gals and we're good
    - C4 LA being a complete show stop for any fun operation which works(Mainly due to inability to counter strategize on the part of the opposition)

Can't think of more, I hope I gave you some ideas of what you could parody.
  18. FABIIK

And how does this spoil YOUR gaming experience ?
  19. ZoeAlleyne

Has anyone said playing planetside 2 yet? lawl
  20. TheBillOf3D

I'm generally against any TKing at this point. I've done it myself out of perceived idiotic behavior from a tker. Actually it was fairly inexcusable idiocy but I should have let it slide. But things like the vehicles hit boxes + lag just creates a mess for infantry. I think most who have any time in the game has been driving along (even in 3rd person) and gets the wild friendly fire ding out of nowhere. Or gets ran over suddenly from a vehicle they didn't see. One of the worst I remember was when I shot my tank cannon OVER another tank and it blew up that friendly tank. Before I could say WTF, the tank behind me did the same thing and blew me up. Probably comedy gold if you were the enemy watching. But I just accept that stupid ways to die is part of PS2.