What do Noobs do that Annoy You?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PrecentralGyrus, Jan 29, 2013.

1. blessedpatrick

Proximity mines of every type, there are no words for my hatred of them,
    • Up x 1
  2. TothAval

Idiots repairing terminals in bases under attack, i definetly hate that. If you want to pull a vehicle, do it in a nother base or
    somehow destroy the terminal after you pulled your vehicle, same goes for turrets once the enemy is inside the base,
    you'll probably hurt your reinforcements more than the enemy.

Not using the tunnels if tunnels are around, life could probably too easy.
    But the worst for me is if some idiots run in my line of fire while firing a LASHER ruining my supression fire and giving the
    enemy time to attack or retreat or heal or whatever, well they probably can'T see the giant green orbs of plasma slowly
    moving away from my gun...
  3. TheBillOf3D

Medics and engineers who see their main job as shooting and don't Rez, repair, or drop ammo. Especially the idiot pugs that complain in proxy to the maxes for blocking their shot. And I play an engineer most often. Mainly because i cant get an engineer worth a damn for my max but know what other maxes need. And don't keep crying for ammo and moving in front of the engineer. It blocks the drop and they can't tell unless they stare at the floor and confirm it dropped.
  4. TheBillOf3D

That's actually a lag issue in most cases. I've learned to give vehicles extra room beyond what appears to be needed. And don't Rez people under vehicles.
  5. Jaxxx

After you clear out a room of enemies, they come in blasting and pumping enough rounds into you to take you down to 1 bar of health, then they turn around and run out of the room like nothing happened leaving me standing there saying .. WTF !!!?????
  6. deggy

Engineers that sit there on a turret as you're crying out for ammo and repair, those are good.
  7. Undivide

When they blow up terminals that I'm trying to hack.
    • Up x 1
  8. TheBillOf3D

Or those that complain about those engineers despite a fresh ammo pack a few feet away.
    • Up x 1
  9. Roadwarrior82

Shooting and goofing at the warpgate while I yell for minutes for a gunner for my Vanguard (+Enforcer).
    • Up x 2
  10. Saiph

Complain about how the VS colors are overpowered.
    • Up x 1
  11. Tristan

Destroying terminals unnecessarily. It's to Planetside 2 what blowing the gens in a base you're winning was in Planetside.
  12. KlyptoK

Placing mines in a chokepoint when ally vehicles are operating in that space.
  13. TheBillOf3D

Yes but you don't want those people in your tank. They will shoot friendlies outside the gate or bail when they get bored.
    • Up x 1
  14. ArcKnight

getting nanite auto repair for a MAX is mandatory now because of these noobs
    • Up x 2
  15. RoMoronik666

When a level 1 noob kills me, ending my kill streak.

That annoys me the most.
  16. Chris Bingley

2. If I was moving around, I'd agree with you, but when I'm just sat there and they come running up to me and then stand in my way???
    3. Hacking the terminals/allows your faction to use them.
    4. Pulling vehicles in a base that is under attack just gets them killed, they come out one at a time and usually get killed before the driver is given control of them. Better to destroy the terminals so the enemy can't use them and pull vehicles from another base so that they can group up and arrive together in force as opposed to arriving piecemeal.
    5. If you don't want to play a support role, don't play a support class, there are four other classes to choose from. Admittedly, one of them has a ridiculous resource cost attached, but you've still got plenty of options.
    6 Which is exactly the problem.
    7. I always do as much as possible.
    8. Agreed...
    9. You don't need to spawn an engineer, just have a quick scout for enemies before moving off to the fight, likewise, if you see an enemy shooting the sunderer, kill them. Just because you don't have a repair tool, doesn't mean you can protect a sunderer (or any other vehicle).
    12. One of the hints shown on the loading screens tells you to use /regionsay for discussing tactics. If they can't read, how can they play the game?
    • Up x 1
  17. Chris Bingley

I'd say, if you don't want to be a support roll, play MAX or shotgun LA in tower fights. :)
  18. ChampagneDragon

You're in a turret defending a base. You are prepared, have glue gun. Take damage, jump out to repair it quickly, and some noob jumps in. Walk away, watch them die.

You're a heavy, crouched, hiding in a corner or crevice laying down suppression fire, and some noob sees your great position and comes over, starts ADADAD all over the place right in front of you. Sorry my bullets hit you... five times.

You're in a tank up on a hill suppressing a spawn and someone thinks it's a great idea to jump over your tank just as you fire. Oops dead noob.

You're in tank suppressing spawn room (OK I'll say it, farming a spawn room) , there's a dozen tanks doing the same and some brilliant noob thinks flying up onto the second story right in front of the door is a good idea, because, of course those dozen tanks are going to hold their fire for him.

You're in an armor column, crossing a choke point. Front tanks see something "scary" and start to back up, creating a nice pile of tanks for the enemy libs overhead to have fun with.

Noobs that don't realize when getting hit from overhead by ANY aircraft you fly INTO it, not in the same direction you're getting fired at. Seriously, they can't turn around on a dime, but they can keep flying straight when over you.
    • Up x 1
  19. Robert Patrician

Those who think telling others what to do is their contribution to solving the problem. For example
    "Someone kill the sunderer" "Someone repair the generator" "SOMEONE take out their airplanes!"
    They aren't actually doing these themselves, they're just yelling that 'someone' should go do it.
  20. Robert Patrician

So basically, "players who don't play certain classes exactly the same way I would play them."
    So... because someone else is a medic or engineer, you think they're obligated to heal and resupply you? They're not.