What are the good VS outfits?

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by [CDL]MarkedTarget, Feb 28, 2013.

1. [CDL]MarkedTarget

I saw there was a thread discussing good NC outfits, but was more curious about VS outfits. Me and some friends are coming from Jaeger and would like to join a good outfit.
  2. Shanther

Xen of Onslaught
    Sentinels
    Toxin
    Warrior Nation
    Vanu Dropsquad
  3. ({x})Kyoji

If you are looking for more squad tactics-based gameplay I would recommend anyone from the Vanu Alliance (XoO, SENT, WNx, etc) - although I am biased a bit, being in the alliance and all, I will say that at least part of the reason the VS are feared at all on Waterson is thanks, again in part, to the alliance formed early on with those groups I mentioned and DAWN (which I don't think are playing anymore sadly). If you are looking for a larger group of people to play casually with then VDRS is the largest VS outfit on Waterson although they are stepping up leadership-wise and have been making a lot of strides to bring the massive numbers crashing down on the enemy heads. Other quality VS outfits I have noticed would be TBSQ and VHOT.

After playing very closely with Seninels I can definately say XoO and SENT are very coordinated, tactical and overall badass. The funny thing is that they are very laid back in reality as well. Speaking for XoO all you need to do is have the mentality to improve yourself, be in teamspeak, work as a team, and kill elmos and smurfs of course.

Quite a few outfits on Waterson on the VS side to meet your needs really.
  4. [CDL]MarkedTarget

I remember XoO from Warhammer and they were very good there. Didn't know they were on Waterson. I also like SENT's recruitment post and website. It seems very organized. We will probably browse the outfits listed and see what interests us the most.

Also, that signature is epic!
  5. KiddParK

[IMG]

I remember a thread a lot like this in the PSU forums back in June, Back then the list i put forth was all the still alive Vanu outfits in PS1 as there was no servers or PS2 games. Kyoji lists out most of the top notch Vanu outfits above. If you watched FNO, i went out of my way to list them as well near the end of the broadcast to make sure people knew who to go to.

The VA is just a small part of the Vanu Force here on Waterson (Tox, Sent, Dawn, WNx and our good friends XXO) We all got together early on and decided to make a home on Waterson together. Outside of the VA are several top notch outfits that are just as dedicated to coordination as anyone else in the game. TBSQ, VHOT, VDRS, SGC, and several others are available on the recruiting forms and in game for people to find their way. Each one with it's own style and take on the way to play.

Add to this we have some new guys coming over from Jager like Derp, the Purple Wraiths & the Blackjack Torture Club all of which I have had personal contact with and I can assure you we are the better to have them on our server. I can't wait to work with these great outfits on our server and suspect things will be even better than they were before. And maybe take Indar again some day?

Every Vanu is welcome to join the van-sovereignty Teamspeak and play with the Sents reguardless of ever joining or not. Likewise, if there are any smaller Vanu Outfits that need TS space, the VA TS hosts over 20 Vanu outfits across multiple servers for coordination and cooperation. Any questions or comments (quemments as Chris Hardwick would say) please feel free to PM myself or any of the outfit leaders of the VA.

In the end if you're Vanu, then we're working with you, one way or another.

best of luck

kp
  6. Karneck

Warrior Nation is very happy to welcome more of our purple brethren!

And we welcome smurfs and barneys as well! Just with bullets. Not hugs.
  7. zib1911

Xoo, Vanu Drop squad, SENT. I know there is more but as a TR player these are the ones that stand out the most to me. Always see them pushing obejectives and being a general pain in the *** to the TR.

All seriousness join the VA, good guys who don't **** around.

Sorry if I forgot someones outfit, just going off personal observations.
  8. ({x})Kyoji

this ^

Always nice to see we are making an impact as it were on the enemy! :)
  9. zib1911

Only impact you make is little squishes as I run you over in a prowler....=)
    • Up x 1
  10. ({x})Kyoji

well now that they nerfed the prowler, I dunno. ;)
  11. DJPenguin

♪one of these things is not like the others♪
  12. zib1911

The nerf bat cometh and nerf bat goeth, I've been a tanker since release, ain't no GU04 gonna hold me down.
    • Up x 1
  13. Shanther

Vanu Alliance with their +1 ^_^
  14. mistikl

DAWN is definitely still playing. There've been 43 people on in the past two days according to this.
  15. ({x})Kyoji

I heard you guys went to ARMAII or something. I remember in the olden days DAWN was the only outfit capable of putting out the same numbers as XoO with SENT coming in a close second. I haven't seen many DAWN guys save for a few running around here and there but never a large group of them. Glad to see you guys are still around.

I didn't know there was a cool feature to track activity. Cool

139 (90.85%) for XoO - (stats here)
  16. mistikl

*shrug* I heard nothing about ARMA II from us. ;)

I know I haven't been able to play much lately because of college. Chemistry is a huge time sink. I know that a bunch of other members have cited college as the reason they aren't able to play much right now either. I've certainly noticed that since the semester started that there have been less people online at once, even if the number of people online in the past week/month has stayed about the same.
  17. KiddParK

a lot of the leadership of toxin has moved into playing Lord of the Rings online, maybe that's what your thinking of.
  18. ({x})Kyoji

Perhaps. Not 100% sure really.
  19. Adrea06

Like Karneck said, WNx welcomes more purple-clad friends!

And more smurf and elmo friends to go "play" with! >:')
  20. [CDL]MarkedTarget

So far I have played with VDRS and XOO in open squads as well as some other outfit called VREV I think it was. All of them seemed to be good. XOO seems to have the best coordination and Kyoji I had the pleasure of running with you Friday night. Hilarious. VDRS seemed to be the most social with a lot of people talking up a storm and honestly VREV didn't have much talking or direction it seemed. XOO would always discuss the tactic involved going into an area, although the second time I joined it was more quiet so not sure if it is a leader thing or what, VDRS placed waypoints, and VREV didn't do much of anything. The few times they did update the marker was nice, but outside of that I found it hard to run around. It might of been the time of day, but anyways. I will probably try SENT and WNx next.