What are the good VS outfits?

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by [CDL]MarkedTarget, Feb 28, 2013.

1. ({x})Kyoji

Basically as I stated it isn't the most important factor but it does help paint a general picture.

A lot of the outfits out there have been around for more than a single game, in fact many have played previous MMORPGs and thus LotRO might be more common to them then a MMOFPS. Although I am not sure why anyone would want to play LotRO but that is a different debate I guess.
  2. Rhinzual

I played LotRO for a bit and I have to agree with your assessment at the end. Still, I see a few members of DAWN every now and then, but overall it seems to be a dying outfit without any good leaders/new blood in general.
  3. Adrea06

Well then Posseee why don't you come out and play with some of us, if you're not already? I agree stats aren't always important, but these guys were just putting up numbers in case that's where your interest lay.

Just come out and try us--we each do things a little differently, so you're sure to find somewhere you feel comfortable.
  4. Posse

Just to make it clear, I'm not saying the guys in the Vanu Alliance are not good since all I read in this forums were comments about how they were the most organized outfits in the whole server (including all 3 factions), what I'm saying is that you can't know that just by looking at the leaderboards because those stats can be biased. Btw, I'm already in an outfit so I can't try you guys haha, maybe I'll see in person how you guys performs when we do a combined ops, I have no doubt you are more than capable.
  5. ({x})Kyoji

got to be careful. People probably thought...

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Divine Bluebolt

I think the 404 on SolTech (Now Mattherson) is quite good, I mean, that's the only outfit since I'm a lone wolf on my NC guy, and I don't play TR at all
  7. KiddParK

I think all the vanu outfits are pretty top notch. I don't think the VA is better than anyone else and we certainly don't field the numbers of the bigger outfits. In the end, the main thing we do is just alert each other about what we're up to so we don't have to run around putting out fires all the time. We know that X is covered because a vetted, professional force is somewhere else taking care of it. It's the best teamwork I've seen since the days of the VAM (vanu alliance of markov circa 2004, yeah i was there for that as well).

[IMG]

the old UVF second generation of the VAM.

8. iburnmycd

LOTR, I don't think so... maybe others but not I.

As you can see from my stats (http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428011263295774625.php) I've logged exactly 0 minutes of play time since release. Something changed in the game just before release that caused me to wander from the game and I haven't been back. I don't know what it was but I've had no inclination to come back and see if the issue still exists (how would I know?).*shrug*

We still have a few guys that are striving to revive our PS2 membership. While we may not have the strongest and most active PS2 membership, we do have a small group of people that love to play the game. They are actively recruiting and looking for people to step into leadership roles. I, as well as the general leadership, support their mission. So, while you may disappear into the ranks of a larger outfit, you have the chance to shine and be your own solider with Toxin.

</salespitch>
  9. Adrea06

And here's another: Sents wasn't a PS1 outfit, they were part of Warrior Nation back then as our elite squad.
    • Up x 1
  10. DeltaGun

"My friends and I"*
  11. Rhinzual

We probably need to run green platoons less often and keep it mainly to outfit members only, that way people looking to be recruited won't think we just slack all the time. Using Yellow Platoons for recruitment would be ideal since then we can find out how well others respond to orders.
  12. NotYourBro

We just need yellow leaders though, and people to do it right. Me and CSPAN will get to working on it. =)
  13. DG-MOD-04

Cleaned the thread up a bit. Please remember the forum guidelines when posting a topic or replying to topics and take the back and forth to PM's. Thank you.
  14. Obeflow

I'm one of VDRS top platoon leads and i'd just like to let all you guys know that we cleaned house today. We're trying to take our outfit in a more coordinated direction considering our high numbers.
  15. DeltaGun

Good to hear that.