What’s your favourite wep?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HippoCryties, Feb 13, 2018.

1. HippoCryties

This thread is a place where u can discuss and state ure favourite weapons and give a reason why. Hopefully we get a few debates going
    Thanks
  2. Demigan

Rat poison ;)
    • Up x 3
  3. Pikachu

Hey, don't remind me of that dead rat I had to take out last week.
  4. HippoCryties

Haha I had to kill a rat couple of months back
  5. Nilithium

The AF-4A Bandit. Strap that to Drifter LLAs with a laser and short of any NS carbines, you can murder foes without ever touching the ground.
  6. JobiWan

Crossbow. Reason: it's awesome.
    • Up x 1
  7. Icehole1999

The Lasher.

Because I can get piss drunk and still get kills.
    • Up x 2
  8. HippoCryties

I can relate
  9. frozen north

Harasser body.
  10. Eternaloptimist

If I have to choose just one, then Striker. But I have a favourite weapon in each class.
  11. DrPapaPenguin

12. Prudentia

Lasher for luls and killfarming in 96+ fights
    Masamune for making tanks and ESFs freak out
    Pulsar C w/ Laser for CQC headshot farming
  13. Killuminati C

It's a toss up between the Pulsar VS1 and the T1 Cycler. If any new players read this then know that I've been with the game since launch and have quite an arsenal after all this time but it's not BS when people say the defaults are some of the best in the game.

Honorable mention would be the NS-11C for versatility.
  14. SpeedFreakPS0NE

BFG9000
    • Up x 5
  15. LtBomber1

Wrecks, they are OP! And that posthum kill grant satisfaction.
  16. Halkesh

Explosive dart crossbow, the only infantry weapon with decent damage against harasser. And it allow me to play my medic with something else than C4.
    • Up x 2
  17. Armcross

Claymore, they are my mini auto campers. They where my good source of marksman ribbons.
    • Up x 1
  18. HippoCryties

Wait, u get marksman ribbons from proxy mines?? I need some of them to get my auraxium force blade
  19. Halkesh

Battle Rifles, AV mines and any G2A launcher are also good weapons for marksman ribbon.
  20. ArmorMan

Good ol' NS15M, it's not that interesting (but that juicy .75 ads speed multiplier... mmmh) but if you find yourself in trouble, she will be there to your rescue.

PrOrion of course too