Weapon Model Revamp, More Diverse weapons for all factions !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VanuBangura, May 27, 2014.

1. SierraAR

But everyone else in the game isn't using the exact same gun model as you. Remember when the new helmets first started coming up, and everyone started having memory crashes/performance issues, and how SOE stated that was because of the extra stuff being loaded into memory?
  2. NinjaTurtle

USE THE ******* PSA TAG CORRECTLY FOR **** SAKE. PSA IDICATES AN ACTUAL ANNOUNCMENT NOT A SUGGESTION, WHICH YOU WILL SEE THERE IS A TAG FOR. I COME HERE ALL EXCITED TO ONLY GET LET DOWN GOD DAMN BECAUSE NO ONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS WHAT PSA MEANS

/ Rant over
    • Up x 3
  3. FieldMarshall

After reading the title: =D
    After reading the post: [PSA} ...
  4. Klypto

This isn't a PSA.
  5. VanuBangura

give us option to trade in weapons back for certs or even implants !!!!!!!
  6. VanuBangura

Remove Gauss Compact Burst and only keep S variant,

Refund Certs

even give it the 3 round burst mode to S variant

then re skin the weapon
  7. Pikachu

Some people bought it with money and SOE does not give back money.
  8. -Synapse-

I completely agree with what you said, but I'm bitter because the PSA tag got my hopes up.
    • Up x 1
  9. Admiralty

There really needs to be some consequence for using the PSA tag incorrectly.
  10. VanuBangura

ur right

the only unique Lmgs in terms of performance and and VISUALS are for the NC

GD 22
    Guass Saw
    EM1
  11. VanuBangura

Change the look of pulsar C to future differentiate it from standard pulsar
  12. Pikachu

GD22S looks just like NC1. :L
  13. Chiss

What.... he was using basic English.
  14. Zorro

I do not wish to demean your vocabulary, but perhaps you should utilize a dictionary if his lexicon is indecipherable?

I agree completely that weapon models are too stale. In most games weapons look truly unique, and function differently as well.
  15. TheBlindFreak

Unnecessarily convoluted run-ons are not valid in written English. Is that what you consider basic English to be?
  16. VanuBangura

Change SVAA from Orion, remodel the SVA to look original
  17. AdmiralArcher

what they should do is have a contest for the new player studio that has everyone competing remake a weapon model and reload animations for that weapon, that way you can cheaply remake the weapon models without wasting Dev time, and encourge the Playerstudio.....of course the people involved would have to be compensated...but i think it could work......just no silly stuff like..."no bullpubs"

personally im still waiting for this

and Im TR

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  18. Scr1nRusher

If you put the NC & TR & VS weapons for the MAX side by side with eachother and removed the names.......

COULD ANYONE EVEN FIGURE OUT WHICH WAS WHICH?
    • Up x 1
  19. VanuBangura

Carnage needs a revamp
  20. Pikachu

Carnage and gr-22 needs to have their stupid bumps bashed in like on the bandit.