Weapon Model Revamp, More Diverse weapons for all factions !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VanuBangura, May 27, 2014.

1. VanuBangura

Okay. So here's the thing. So they're devoting all resources to the PS4 version... Isn't this a kick to the face of every PC owner who supported and continues to support SOE for PC development. Essentially, we're supporting development for another game entirely. Because these players can't play on the PC servers they'll get massacred. Mouse and keyboard is infinitely better than controller when it comes to FPS.

Let me give you an example: Say a company builds a game and it is half done, then publicly announces to the audience that they've decided to maximize company profits by tapping another market to halt all their development on the original game to spend it all on another game that means literally nothing to the original players.
  2. VanuBangura

im on right now
  3. VanuBangura

4. BobSanders123

6500 views, 180 responses. And not a single response saying that it may or may not happen.
    • Up x 2
  5. VanuBangura

sad on soe part, something taht could make them more money
  6. Hot Pockets

I agree that this was very difficult to read but I believe it wasn't the fault of an excess of vocabulary. Either the the OP is a non-native english speaker or is borderline illiterate. :p
  7. Riku

This is not a bad idea, but you should learn the difference between a suggestion and a public service announcement. Seriously.
  8. VanuBangura

Change the model of the GD Razor
  9. VanuBangura

death to redeploy side !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. LT_Latency

I don't get this either. the more different weapons seem the more likely people will buy more.

Don't you like money sony??
    • Up x 2