[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Jepaul

Hello kiddpark
  2. KiddParK

Hello J.. how was your day today...
  3. Dullard

Hey, there''s Jepaul! He visited us too. He sure does get around.
  4. KiddParK

He keeps the world looking purple! It's true. Someday there may be faction sub-forums... but until that day...

We have the J man! He's like santa, except with forums, and it's not Christmas, and he doesn't keep elves in his basement I'm guessing.... however....
  5. Jepaul

My elves don't have internet access so it is ok to discuss their plight here.
  6. SlyVector

This has certainly been my experience and in my humble opinion, these tenents listed are the best way to enjoy PS2.
  7. Bean Delphiki

They might have stolen a couple iPhones, look out! :O
  8. Bean Delphiki

As much as I hate doubleposting, I feel a bump for great justice is necessary.
  9. Fear The Amish

great group of guys and gals definitely organized and know how to fight effectively.
  10. Keinz

11. PaveLow

12. Thentar

Sentinels sponsored fury race to the TR warp gate
    • Up x 1
  13. KiddParK

Every Night, just before the server closes down for the evening. The Sentinels organize an ATV race to the TR or NC warp gate, no rules, you can take any path you want. First one there wins. If you've interest in joining us for the next event... be on the LEDA server at 2:45 EST on any night and be at VS warpgate for some ATV action.

remember however.. no rules... and some have added cannons to their ATV's I've been told.

Not me.. no never.. but some....

kp
  14. Bean Delphiki

Oh man this is gonna be fun.
  15. NazTheEternal

I'll show up... In a Liberator :D
  16. Fear The Amish

ill bring a sundie!
  17. Jepaul

If I'm reminded I'll be there.
  18. Archangel-067

BEST CLAN EVER! LOVED THE TIMES I'VE PLAYED WITH EM SO FAR!
    Max's to the Max!
  19. Jepaul

I think we need some more random outfits to start up and posts to be created by people who want some founding members to help them start. I think exactly what VS needs is many more smaller outfits to be created...

And I would challenge any of these complete dumbasses to show me a VS outfit they actually joined before deciding there werent any out there for them.
  20. Hybrid

Reporting in for the Sentinels.