[VS] Deathwatch Gaming - Tactical Teamplay [DWG]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by cassan0va, Aug 21, 2012.

1. kingskorpio80

excellent thank you , did manage to register in the mean time will post an application.
  2. cassan0va

You managed to sort it out?:)
  3. cassan0va

Nice to see that we've gotten a fair few new members:)
  4. Xasapis

Lets see if Indar cap still holds. I can't believe we have a VS whining about what he thinks meta game is.

Anyway, I invested 100 certs in the officers chat yesterday. I think I should have bought a flashlight in a random gun instead.
  5. Dictatorfish

Flashlights are so OP. Ability to see in the dark? No way should that cost only 100 certs.

(Subtle bump for my old bros)
  6. cassan0va

Hehe thnx m8. havnt seen you for ages?
    Saw you a few times after i got my phobos but thats it:p
  7. Dictatorfish

I can't dispute that, my lack of individual skill is legendary and undeniable.

It's been really good at SoV. I'm still chatting in-game with a few guys from the old crew; sounds like you're also going through a bit of a tricky patch, trying to train up a big batch of new recruits or something. At least you're still getting applicants pouring in and we can trust those guys to get a good, proper education at DWG.

By the way, want to hear a fun one? Apparently someone from DIG (naming no names) has claimed that he taught us (old DWG crew) building breaches. =P
  8. cassan0va

Unless you or silent joined DIG then im gonna laugh my *** of.
    Yeah i got proper depressed at one point, no applications in like 3 weeks and then all the sudden the ball dropped again.
    But we're more focused into applying the skillsets / drills into the gameplay instead of proper drills so it falls more natural to people and that makes it easier on the rest of us as well.

Once a TR always a TR eh?:)
  9. pnkdth

Dictatorfish ruined the paintjob on my Scythe, he's mean. :(
  10. cassan0va

Can you fly?
  11. Dictatorfish

Pinkdeath was flying. :eek:
    I was playing Heavy Assault (with a Striker). :eek:
    Hell had frozen over and we thought we'd do our bit for the special occasion. =P
  12. cassan0va

Is the strike same as lancer.. **** on your own?:p
  13. cassan0va

Seen this yet?
  14. cassan0va

Well weekend is over, now its time for the TR to try n nightcap indar again^^
  15. cassan0va

16. cassan0va

the new "lattice" system might get this game up to speed! feels really nice even if its abit odd to look at the map
  17. cassan0va

Gah login server down!
  18. cassan0va

19. cassan0va

Make sure you join our open squads
  20. allelujah

DO IT and then apply for them!
    An outfit that knows how to fight and brings good gunplay to the field.