[VS] Bellum Aeternus

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Voltaire, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Gables

Bump!

One of the best VS outfits on the server! Always a challenge when we run into you guys!

(Ironroids I'll let you shoot me down a couple times if you TK Therum for me!)
  2. HKRage

Are you guys willing to accept someone who is completely new to Planetside 2? :)

About 500MB from fully installing the game.
  3. AlienwareX

Bump!
    We're still kicking *** everyday and night, so feel free to join
  4. P149U3

Still cant believe i play for you scrubs....I do all the work....well someone has to be the killwh0re of the outfit
    <3 your favorite troll --- MUFFINS

P.S. I APPROVE OF THIS OUTFIT
  5. RoosterNE

Great gaming group that is active in several online games - check us out at www.joinba.com
  6. Pherlofsky

I have been in Four Vanu outfits since I started playing PS2 and Baid is the most organized out of the three. If you like Semi-serious to serious Tactical Gameplay then this is the outfit for you. If you wish to join try contacting any player with a Baid tag in game and they will find you a officer eventually. You can also visit our Website at www.joinba.com.

Our requirements are that you stay relatively active, register on the website (In case you do get kicked for inactivity), Listen to the leadership, and be respectful to everyone in and outside the outfit.
  7. Therum395

8. BlueSeventy

Great group of guys. If for no other reason, apply here to learn how to dance. Therum will turn you from your awkward nerdy self into spandex-clad Michael Jackson.
  9. BlueSeventy

"He who touches his brother wins with his brother." -IronRoids
    Join BAID and win today!
  10. HamOnRye

www.joinba.com

Recently just join up with BA this week, and so far I am really enjoying my time here. We have ran several scrimmages, some defensive "bounce" ops and I have ran into some talented leaders. I would highly recommend BA for any VS looking for more structured play.
  11. Brahma2

I like Bellum Aeternus... but I absolutely hate their website.
  12. BlueSeventy

It is one of the weaker facets of our outfit haha
  13. HamOnRye

Ya, finding the the registration was a bit of a "Where's Waldo" effort. However as someone who's first love is infantry I would say the aggravation was worth it.
  14. BlueSeventy

Newsflash: Officers will be addressed with the formality OHHHHHHHHHH, followed by their in-game name. For example. OHHHHHHHH PHERLOFSKY, how are you doing today?
  15. Patroclusx

(Cik) is looking for 12v12 or 24v24 scrims please let me know if yall would be interested in setting something up!
  16. BlueSeventy

Still causing excessive amounts of rage tells every night. Visit joinba.com today and ask anyone with a [BAID] tag for an outfit invite! We have weekly trainings for newer players as well as scrims/advanced trainings for people interested in competition. Become a BAID brother today!
    • Up x 1
  17. IronRoids

Vanu losing an infantry fight? Have no fear the mighty rocket primary of BAID is always near!
  18. BlueSeventy

BAID guaranteed never to win a PAL tournament again after the Rocket Primary Ban. GG no re.
    • Up x 1
  19. PKfire

BAID; new home of Conney's Royal Liberator
    • Up x 1
  20. Brahma2

Secret weapons are supposed to stay secret. Jeeze.