[VS] Bellum Aeternus

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Voltaire, Dec 6, 2012.

1. rhodawg

Hey guys, RhoDawg here. I played with BA back in the days on Markov. I have been on Connery for the last month and didn't even know you guys were here. They outfit I am currently in is ok,but everytime I think about how "organized" it could be I think about my BA days almost 10 years ago! LOL. Anyways now that I see you guys are on this server I will shoot someone a tell. Also it looks like I still have an account on the BA forums!
  2. IronRoids

Hey rhodawg... post on the BA forums if you haven't already gotten in touch with somebody already. Message either Coldstatic, Ironroids, Thirdparty for an outfit invite. Bring along anybody else that would prefer a more organized outfit to play with. The majority of us are on between 7-10 pm. See you in game!
  3. rhodawg

Ill see you guys tonight. A friend of mine, who also used to be in BA would like to join as well. We will message you guys tonight.
  4. Morpholine

Yo. Up to the top we go.
  5. Morpholine

VS forever.
  6. Morpholine

Join one of our organized squads on our operation nights (Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday), and see what VS are capable of!
  7. Therum395

Bump. Just putting it out there that you can also PM "Therum" in-game if you'd like to join us. You can also PM and see if I'm running a squad, I'd happily invite if anyone wishes to see how we run.
  8. Amheh

Hey I've been on the site and ingame I've already pledge, but have been having a hard time to find you, do you still run ops nights on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, 6-10 PST? My ingame name is Amheh, as well as on the site.
  9. Morpholine

A little taste of what we do:

We'll keep an eye out for you. Also, if you message pretty much any BAID member, we can hook you up. Unfortunately, only a few of us check this thread, and it's sporadic, at that.
  10. Morpholine

We're always recruiting, people.

Our recruitment requirements can be summed up as "Be a team player. Don't be an ******."

Send any of us a message in-game for an invite.
  11. Therum395

Bump. If you're thinking about joining but are not sure, feel free to ask me if we have a squad up and running. We'll gladly let you run with us, allowing you to see if we're the right outfit for you.
  12. IronRoids

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump crushing the zerg we go... Grinding them certs woo ho... better be a team player or **** oohhhhh!!!!

We're recruiting and we like shooting things.
  13. Therum395

14. NyaR

Video Bump

15. AviatorMoose

Seems like a really nice outfit. Too bad there's already an outfit i'm loyal to and I don't want to bail. :(
  16. Craugh

Bump. Always recruiting team players. Give a /yell in-game to get our attention, a squad is almost always up, and if you like how we roll stick around!

- [BAID] Schane
  17. RoosterNE

Bellum Aeternus [BAID]

Who we are, and who we aren't:

We are known for doing the Heavy Lifting while other VS outfits are camped in their spawn room, or are otherwise banging their heads against a wall. We are not content to sit back behind a spawn shield to pad our K/D while a base is taken away from us, nor do we rely on overwhelming numbers to 'out-zerg' an enemy position. We rely on superior tactics and teamwork to accomplish strategic goals to the benefit of the VS as a whole.

BAID runs both Strict Tactical squads/platoons as well as Casual squads/platoons several times a week. - but don't let the name Casual fool you - even our Casual groups work as a team and often evolve into a more Tactical style when the need arises.

All levels of players (both BR and skill) are welcome - If you are new to Planetside we will guide you. If you are not sure if you have what it takes to play in a team-focused Tactical outfit, we will train you.

If you are wanting to play in a more organized and team-focused outfit, I recommend you consider joining a BAID squad in the near future to see if we are a what you are looking for.
  18. Therum395

19. Morpholine

We're still out there, kicking butt and taking names. Look us up, sometime.
  20. Morpholine

Bump for Papa Vanu.