Vehicles you would like to see added

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sticx, Mar 19, 2015.

1. vanu123

We have slightly more armor in exchange for a slower speed and lower DPS with the lightning
    Vanguard + Halberd = more DPS than Magrider with halberd. If you put in a saron that DPS is only within suicidal range aka the range that everyone says "If you're a magrider you should never get in close."
    Considering the vanguard and prowler can almost instantly turn their turrets around they are better.
    Shooting ESFs with the mag is only viable if the pilot is hovering/flying towards you and you have a rock or hill you can angle on. Whereas you can hit ESFs almost with ease in a mag.
  2. Jake the Dog

Your posts are like a sea turtle describing what its like to fly...

What I mean is, L2p, enforcer is literally a 500dps weapon 8s for full damage, a full alpha of the saron is 1335 dmg. Its not about trading 1 for 1 you never no matter what tank want the other to trade 1 for 1. because You will almost always no matter what tank will be combat ineffective for a few seconds afterwards.

If you let yourself be exposed to the full enforcer 4000dmg over 8s (could be said for vulcan as well) you're a fool. Always at every time engage the enemy on your own terms.
  3. Jake the Dog

Also the only way a lightning has a higher dps than the magrider is if you don't have a topgunner, its also the same for the vanguard if you do the math.
    Ltng 1600/2.5
    Van 2075/3.5
    Mag 1865/3.25
  4. Bernardes

BattleWalkers. Like the ones for Battlefield 2142 or similar.
  5. vanu123

Enforcer is just as effective at the sarons effective range as the saron itself, only difference is that the enforcer has good splash and is good against infantry.
    Prowlers and Vans can win with trading, the mag can't.
  6. vanu123

Van has the health, accuracy, armor, and ability to make up for it. The magrider doesn't
  7. Scr1nRusher

The ES buggy's & the Recon drone as a Infiltrator tool.
  8. ColonelChingles

I find that the Enforcer is good for mid-range... but the Saron beats it at longer or closer ranges.

At long-range I prefer the Saron because it has little to no drop, so engaging targets at that distance is more manageable. Both Saron and the Enforcer have the same velocity, so no difference there.

At very close range you can spam Saron shots to the point where you approach theoretical DPS. Still won't be as good as a Vulcan at those ranges, but the benefit is that you aren't as helpless as a Vulcan at medium or long ranges. Definitely a better choice than the Enforcer.

Against infantry I prefer a Halberd, because killing infantry with splash from AV weapons is unreliable at best with anything. Might as well go for that OHK!