[TR] TRG - Highly Organized, Established Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Sardus, Dec 5, 2012.

1. AnuErebus

We do love our good fights.
  2. Sardus

Merry x-mas and happy holidays from the TRG community!
  3. Tittus

TRG: Home of the Basterdly Operators. The spec ops team who invented the burster warpgate lock.
  4. thegreekboy250

TRG, the inventors of the 10 minute Amerish Lock
  5. AnuErebus

Roll TRG, MAX crash the 666 MAX crash of your MAX crash and win.
  6. thegreekboy250

Join TRG because we win alot
  7. B0sh1

Hoping bulk of your members are not like ANR281 who placed a tank mine a shot it on purpose to destroy my skyguard after I had apologized via voice binds. He didn't render due to lag and I ran over him. Accidents happen especially in large fights. Not a favorable representation of your outfit.
  8. Mookie

Bosh we have a strict no TK policy with in TRG unless it is on accident. Sorry for what happened to you and if it happens again feel free to contact one of the TRG leadership and we will handle it.
  9. AnuErebus

Only TR we're allowed to shoot at will is Mookie. And we make events out of it.
  10. Tittus

Ah yes fond memories of mookie hunts. I have suggested SOE put bow and arrows in game to make it more sporting...
  11. Sardus

Have a happy new year from all of us at TRG
  12. Sardus

NEW TRG RECRUITMENT VIDEO! :) (Also posted on original post!)

13. Sardus

Raid night tonight, get your ***** on :)
  14. thegreekboy250

Must.......bump.....recruitment post.....
  15. AnuErebus

Lile high flying gal drops and lolpwning the unsuspecting opposition? Then TRG is right for you!
  16. caffienatedjedi

Only in TRG can I get a KD of 9 in a fight while an Engie.
  17. Eight8Eight

Best TR Outfit I ever played with
  18. Shidhe

Been playing with TRG since 2006 across a many of FPS MMOs, and always had a great time.
  19. AnuErebus

TRG, we match your Zerg with superior coordination!
  20. BiggLou55

Going up against you guys is always a great fight! Quality tactics, good organization and quality people!

Cheers!