[TR] TRG - Highly Organized, Established Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Sardus, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Ariko

Hey, I'm pretty interested in your team. I'm new to the game and before I start playing I want to find others to play with. So if you don't mind someone new playing with you guys I'd be glad to join. I have a mic and a very reliable computer so those won't be an issue. I can listen to commands and such.

I am most interested in the Combat Medic class but I am even more interested in piloting jets and aircraft. Not sure if those 2 mesh together, if not I am willing to change main class. Again not really sure how the game caters to pilots of vehicles if the class is heavy assault / Engineer and so on.

Anyways I look forward to hearing from you guys!
  2. Duskfang

It's not my place to give you a yes or no, but head to our website www.trggaming.net to apply, that's where the whole thing is handled. Anyways, hope to see your app there, and yeah, these guys are great fun to play with!
  3. Ariko

I applied and sent in an app. Thanks!
  4. LoneDog

5. thegreekboy250

Bump for justice!
  6. DestroyHIM

Well, I will not be joining any time soon, 2 years from now there will be another game other than planetside 2 more popular and planetside will be left in the dust 2 years later, so I probally won't join TRG. .-.
  7. DestroyHIM

Sad how it takes so many requirments and downloads to have a full experience on a game, I will most likely never get the full experience for planetside 2.
  8. thegreekboy250

What do you mean? Maybe I can help.
  9. Sardus

Organization and skill brings victory over numbers. Be a spartan, come join the red and black TRG.
  10. Duskfang

11. Kracken

Good peeps here if you play TR.
  12. Mesquito

BUMP for TRG
  13. Vallasa

If you have to go RED (boooo Hissss) ....these are the guys you want :) Always a great fight.
  14. wargameklok

Apps awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
  15. Sardus

Red looks sexy
  16. thegreekboy250

Is that a dig at 666? I think it is ;)
  17. Haru078

18. thegreekboy250

bump foar justice!
  19. AnuErebus

Why join TRG? Because stopping a zerg with two squads makes you a badass.
  20. B0bzor

I love seeing a swarm of combined TR forces moving in and noticing the TRG tag. I know I'm in for a damn good fight!