[TR] TRG - Highly Organized, Established Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Sardus, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Shepherd

The Republic Needs You!!!

Enlist Today!!
  2. AnuErebus

Dropping in for customary bump message about how awesome TRG is. If you for some bizarre reason chose the route of spandex loving nutcases or grubby money hungry rebels then watch out. You shall not disrupt the one true authority of Auraxis when The Republican Guard comes around.
  3. Six String Samurai

Ever see that formation of mossies overhead on Friday nights? That's us, keeping your air clear of...contaminants.

I'm Six String Samurai, one of the air leads in the outfit, callsign Columbus. When our pilots go down we don't just check their timer, we check everyones timer in the air and pass the planes over to the folks who are willing to follow and learn. We keep our crew in the air.

We are the sharp eyes command needs to see far from the fight where the enemy is next. We are the quick response ground forces call for when the enemy has them pinned down, be it from air or tank. We are the silent stalker that waits in your canyons for the transports to respond to our mayhem.

We are the Talons of TRG.
    ...and we're looking for you.
  4. Sardus

Don't forget to check us out at www.twitch.tv/trg_gaming

Tons of good footage there. We also stream most nights from 5 to 9 pm pacific.
  5. TRGobliviion

Just dropping in to give a shout out for TRG - Tomorrow night is our Wednesday Night Ops, don't miss us!
    Ops will be streamed on www.twitch.tv/trg_gaming
  6. Sardus

7. Westy543

TRG are one of the most fun outfits to fight against on Connery. Great execution on their tactics.
  8. Shepherd

Thanks Westy!

If any of you Terran players haven't already, come check us out at www.TRGgaming.net!
  9. Sardus

10. TheRanged

It's always fun to fight against you all. Hope recruiting continues to go well.
  11. HMR85

I just wanted to stop in here and give props to TRG. It is always a pleasure to fight against you guys as It makes for some really interesting and fun fights. If you are TR player I highly recommend checking these guys out. See you guys on the battlefield.
  12. TRGobliviion

That's great to hear :D
    TRG is the best group of people I have ever played with.
    Join us tonight for our Wednesday Night Ops at
  13. Sardus

come ban an ultimate bad *** and join this outfit
  14. AnuErebus

Tired of seeing NC and VS in your base? Come join TRG, we offer free removal of rebel scum with every application.
  15. 2Slow2Calm

VS?

In my base?
  16. Sardus

Join us this Friday 6pm pacific for TRG vs 666th on Connery streamed live @ and
  17. TRGobliviion

18. DuckSauce

Ahhh!

That was ******* epic, TRG! Let's do it again real soon.

666 <3 TRG: Best Frenemies Forever
  19. ComradeCoolidge

Just dropping by to give a shout out to TRG from EXE on Helios.

You have quite the reputation on PS2 and we look forward to combined Ops after the next merge!

I have the feeling that the cooperation of our outfits will create quite the force to reckon with!
  20. vaxx

Looking forward to seeing TRG when the merge happens. We could use some more good TR folks.