[TR] Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Frozn, Apr 8, 2013.

1. SamCrow

Hi there mate, we are very active. At the moment we don't run our very well known (for good leading) open platoons, that might change.. If you want to join us, folow the recruitment procedure here:
    http://forum.goonbrigade.com/showthread.php?tid=7
    You will have 3 weeks trial procedure, then we vote if you are G00N material. Read all the rules on our forums, it will make easyer for you.
    Even our training is a blast:

We have 2 training nights a week (one for trialists, one for sergants, squad leaders). We have 2 outfit nights a week, that means very serious organized play, without spam talk on comms and listening to orders. We run a full platoon on this nights.
    Other days we still play, in a semi- serious way, one night a week its Goon Games, we play other games too.
    Once every 3 weeks there is a TRAC event, big scale operation with other Terran outfits.

AND WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED OR RELATED TO GOONSWARM IIN ANY WAY!!!!
  2. SamCrow

The game is dying from the start, but we are still here! ;)
    (Like you started dying from the day you are born..) :p
  3. TechMechMeds

Ok but what exactly is GOON material?.
  4. SamCrow

Do you have a sence of humor? Are you enjoying infantry (mainly) play? Can you be serious, when its needed?
    You can try it out, if it works for you, if it doesn't, you can leave, no harm done.
  5. TechMechMeds

Aye sounds good.
  6. Hazzaslagga

Sorry went to Malta for the week, back now.
  7. SamCrow

Hey Hazza, how was it on vacation? Any excessive drinking?
  8. Hazzaslagga

Not too excessive, though at 1 to 2 euros a pint it was hard to resist.
  9. SamCrow

Sounds like a fantasy land!
  10. Hazzaslagga

Up we go, pc parts are on the way.
  11. SamCrow

12. Hazzaslagga

Bumping in progress.
  13. SamCrow

Yeaaah up, up, up we go!
  14. SamCrow

15. Frozn

bumpididoo
  16. Bullmorsan

Hey , are you guys still recriuting ? I would like to team up with you guys , you seem to have alot of fun
  17. Frozn

Always, currently stronger, larger and better than ever! Just head to tiny.cc/goonsignup and you'll be good to go in 5 minutes ;)
  18. Frozn

Yeeeeeeah
  19. SamCrow

Up,up,up!
  20. MisterFear

Hey i'd like to know if you guys take newbies in your (brigade?).
    I'm not by any means new to fps genre but this will be the first time i give PS2 a serious go.
    From what i've seen so far playing solo kinda sucks but the few open (and organized) platoons i joined were really fun.

So willing to give this newbie a try?