[TR] Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Frozn, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Frozn

2. DrBash00

Thank to our supreme commander on the server smash, well done ;-).
  3. SamCrow

DrBash00 you can listen to his sweet voice again in my sig!
    Buuuump!
  4. DrBash00

Nice motivation speech, maby i put it in german for our guys :p.

I have a video, and i am shure some goons are on there

• Up x 1
  5. SamCrow

G00NS were land based the whole time I think, but anyway, congrats on the win to all players from Miller server that represented us in the MergerSmash and ofcourse welcome Woodman, you are joining the best! ;)
  6. Frozn

Started the whole thing off with reavers so highly likely that some of us are there yeah ;)
  7. Frozn

8. SamCrow

Gremo gor! :cool:
  9. SamCrow

Frozn dissapeared again, Hazza we must step up bumpin' one more time! :)
  10. Hazzaslagga

I dunno, it sounds like a lot of effort.
  11. SamCrow

Yeah, but we should try at least..:)
  12. Frozn

Was working 15h+ days, 500km away from home the last 2 weeks, so couldn't really get around to doing this. Don't worry though i'm not pouring this all on you two... for now atleast ;)
  13. SamCrow

Like I sad Frozn, don't worry, we'll manage somehow, Hazza don't even play anymore, but when it comes to bumpin', he's always here to back me/you/G00NS up. :)
  14. Frozn

My hat goes off to both of you men for that.
  15. SamCrow

Kind of kiding there, its really not that hard to buuuuuuuuuump!!:eek:
  16. Hazzaslagga

Rejoice for this may change in the coming month.
    • Up x 1
  17. SamCrow

T
    Thats a great news mate!
  18. SamCrow

Holy moly, alone again in here..
  19. TechMechMeds

Hi.

I play on miller and i can't find an active and organised outfit. I use steam and primarily run engineer or heavy assault.

I have got a lot of certs i most things and have certed up my sundy, lightning and prowler as welll.

Are you guys organised and active?, and is there any link with you guys and goonswarm federation in Eve?.
  20. TechMechMeds

I have squadded up with quite a few goon guys and they always seem to know what they are doing and stuff but again, i haven''t seen any large scale organisation from anyone or any outfit.

Is the game really dying also?.