TR best all purpose gun??

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by LT_Latency, Mar 30, 2013.

1. LT_Latency

What is the best HA gun for all ranges??
  2. ih8Darian

[IMG]
    Definitely this, it's way too OP though so I hope SOE nerfs it!
    • Up x 4
  3. Badname2490

Either the Bull or T-16 i'd think.
  4. Mindcrime

T32-Bull hands down. Better then the Carv post nerf and the jack of all trades, master of none that is the MSW-R.

Bull should be used in close to medium range with a Compensator, Forward grip, Soft Point ammo and whatever scope tickles your fancy.
  5. Singed

Either the Bull or the T-16. Never tried the Bull outside of VR but the T-16 is a pretty good gun. With a compensator and Adv. Fore grip you get very good firing stability. Good for almost anything. Plus if you're low on certs I only think it costs 250.
  6. doombro

T16 is a very solid gun.

T32 is also a good option.
  7. IronWarrior

The Uppercut.

Get close and blast them in the face.
    • Up x 1
  8. JOups

Standard T9 carv
  9. Fallout10mm

TMG-50 much much more accurate then the Carv, more damage, and only a slightly smaller clip (75). Its basicly a Gauss saw thats been hit with a nerf bat (but still better then most of the TR LMGs).
    • Up x 2
  10. NoctD

I have the CARV-S from a bundle but considering the TMG-50 or Bull. TMG-50 has the NC style damage but low ROF, and it has more recoil... The Bull handles beautifully anytime I try it in VR. But I have and use the GD-22S on my NC side, and despite its lack of attachments its done very well. CARV/CARV-S recoil is pretty atrocious so all they really have is their ROF.

I won't do the T16, no 2x reflex is a deal breaker.
  11. Radec594

I would've said the TMG-50, if only its CoF didn't seemingly increase in the last weeks; it's kind of crippled now as its always been a long range gun.
  12. Fallout10mm

I just got my TMG-50 and its defenetly a huge step over the carv and the carv-s
  13. Pella

T9 Carv my friend.

14. Ganelon

TMG-50 or T32 Bull.
  15. GroundPounder

VR both the TMG-50 and the T32 as they both have their strengths and weakness'. I prefer the TMG-50 for med-long range and a good Nighthawk/Uppercut for CQC.
  16. FlayvorOfEvil

No the TMG-50 is a superior GD-22S due to its ability to cert compensator and advanced foward grip. According to Level Cap and a bunch of other good players the GD-22S is the best NC LMG. Of course I still prefer the SAW.
  17. YesNoMaybe

The TMG-50 does not have advanced foregrip, it has the regular foregrip. Its pretty much a Gauss Saw S with less attachments.
  18. doombro

T16 or T32.
  19. ColdCheezePizza

This, have over 1,500 kills with the NC6 saw and the TMG-50 is the closest thing to it, I call it the Saw Jr or the Son of Saw.
    • Up x 1
  20. ColdCheezePizza

It doesn't need adv grip, you can go full auto at times and still get hits, the Saw even with adv grip requires burst control if you want to hit the broad side of a barn with it.