Today's GU is a bit delayed (16-JAN-2014)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neuromancer

Is that a pizzasaurus, and does it come with onions and pepperoni?
  2. FieldMarshall

A bit delayed = The whole day...
    • Up x 2
  3. Zopar

I was patient up until a few minutes ago. I've decided to start drinking to pass the time. o_O
    • Up x 2
  4. FraidyCat

I miss my battle bus. :cool:

-Putting the laughter back into manslaughter.
  5. mersk

Let's look at the bright side: Tomorrow the servers might be up! (maybe)
  6. Solo59486

You mean now I can actually do something productive with my life instead of playing the game 25 hours a day? :eek:
    • Up x 3
  7. Church41349

So its was only 1-2 hours about 4 hours ago. I guess we will see everyone in game tomorrow at this rate.
    • Up x 2
  8. MonnyMoony

Not many - just a little over double the population of the US.
    • Up x 1
  9. Dobsje25

I had to take a 3 day break from ps2 so i could move and then get the internet set up and all, and come on to see this stuff going on, and have been waiting since. COME ON!!!!!
  10. CptFirelord

*The worn, tired, and beaten soldier opens his combat journal, picking up his pen and preparing to jot down a few short words*

Hour 4 of the ESF update downtime that was said to end in 2 hours, 2 hours ago...

...morale is weakening, the men are getting restless. We've lost 212 subscriptions in the last 4 hours... the worst wartime loses in months..

All looks bleak, and our aircraft are being shot out of the sky by the newly buffed A2AM pods... noobs... noobs everywhere........

*The Terran soldier quietly puts away his journal, rolls over in his foxhole, and continues to wait*
    • Up x 1
  11. Lamat

Wait is it a game update or maintenance?

If GU, patch notes?
  12. Lamat

And take American jobs?

Dey took ur jurrrrrrrbs!

13. Neuromancer

The fact that you're a BR 100, makes that unlikely.

Your math may need assistance too, though I assume it was sarcasm.
    • Up x 2
  14. Heretic

I'd say its more:

"Hour 4, the players have still not returned. At the start we sat around in the warp gate singing songs and waiting, but i fear the men are beginning to get restless. Some have left the safety of the warp gate on there own and I've heard reports of the other factions doing the same thing. I have even heard reports of confrontations between the factions. We have tried to fight without the players but the cold hard truth is we don't even know how to fire our own rifles. We have never had to. The "battles" amount to nothing but cold stares and silent charges, we are even unable to speak!

We are truly helpless without the guiding control of the players. They must return soon, i fear our sanity is leaving us."
    • Up x 2
  15. Xebov

I only have 1 simple question, why do you guys do this? PU2 was the same thing, you didnt manage to get the Patch ready in time (no problem at that point). Then you start to delay the Patch by several hours, wich directly hits the EU prime time (way not delaying a whole day like in the start of the game?). Then you rush the Patch out and find some unexpected Bugs (since the PU2 disaster with Bugs still in the game after a month im not wondering about these) wich extends the downtime right into and beyond EU prime time.

The point is, is it realy so hard to say "Hey guys, Patch is not ready we will delay it until tomarrow" and use the time to do some last polishement and then release it instead of creating a mess every bigger Patch? Or do you guys dont care for your EU players and only aim to get the game ready for US prime times?
    • Up x 1
  16. battlebrot

Now you must be fun at parties
    • Up x 1
  17. mersk

18. Phazaar

*ALL TOGETHER NOW!*

Weeeeeeee like to drink with Zopar, 'cause Zopar is our mate! Aaaand when we drink with Zopar, he downs it in EIGHT!...

Seven!

Six!

Five!

Four!

Three!

Two!

One!!

Now... Tell us... How many beers?

[IMG]

I'll be back to check again later tonight ;)
    • Up x 1
  19. Zopar

I don't think its the patch, they said it was the gateway server causing the trouble.
  20. JoeTheLlama

It's been 5 hours now :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.