Today's GU is a bit delayed (16-JAN-2014)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamat

2. RobotCriminal

"Hour 5. The skies are still dark with network outage, and the men have begun clamoring for a change. The camp has split itself into two factions, those who wish to remain in the safety of the warpgate and those who wish to challenge the enemy with whatever means possible. Tanks and fighters spawn but with no gunners or drivers sit idly on their pads. For the moment anyway.

The two groups grow restless and I fear that a confrontation is not far off."
    • Up x 2
  3. Xebov

But who knows if it didnt get Patched as well? Its now the 2nd big Patch directly after each other that gets delayed, rushed out and causes problems that make the game unplayable for alot more then the downtime that could be expected.
  4. Lamat

I bet you could make a great drinking game out of patch days.
    • Up x 1
  5. Heretic

"Hour 5 minute 30. I've had to make a premature update due to the gravity of the situation. We have lost contact with all external elements including enemy factions. The local split between the men worsens. The men wishing to stay within the warp gate have evicted those who pose the idea of leaving the shield. They have used the abundance of unusable vehicles to erect a physical wall preventing re-entry, it would appear that the largely flat and square shape of the prowler is ideal as a building material.

Those who have been banished are now beginning to call themselves the "New Terran's of the Free Republic (NTFR)", they refer to us as the "Dome Dwellers". They claim to want to free us from our "physical restraints", they are almost as bad as the VS. The men are also begining to worship the central core of the warpgate, erecting several shrines. They claim if we make sacrifices to the Server Gods the sky and the players will return.

I hear strange noises from over the wall, the warpgate is safety, the warpgate is life, the warpgate is our protector."
    • Up x 1
  6. FraidyCat

Random day off of work... "Hmmm.. Think I'll hop on Planetside 2!" OH NO I WON'T!!!
  7. RobotCriminal

"Hour 6. TR_Engineer_1006535 waits patiently in his galaxy to embark an assault force that he is no longer sure will ever arrive.

He listens to muted chanting of those outside the dome bubble over the dull hum of his engines, and waits for word of the return of those whom control. Its quiet, almost too quiet in what is typically a busy central hub of vehicles and manpower. He scans the empty vehicle terminals and abandoned hyperlifts and sighs.

He mutters, "Some idiot should have tried to flip me by now.""
    • Up x 2
  8. Church41349

Waterson and Mattherson are now up! just waiting on Connery so I can play my main instead of my alt on Mattherson
  9. Churner

dude has anyone told you guys that you're incompetent yet?
    • Up x 1
  10. Phazaar

Okay, so if EU servers get the patch later because it's being done by remote, how comes AU is up already? Is Pro7 still ******* us over or something?
  11. Pikachu

I just hope this dlqy does not push back the server maintenance of EU servers. :confused:
    • Up x 3
  12. SOE-MOD-19

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.