This is why Genudine NC are something special

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Excellentz, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Gav7x

Good job you guys at Genudine! im probably moving there when the server tokens become available, waterson is quite boring
  2. reddragons

Enjoy our empty continent lmao....
  3. Whiro

You'd think, with your 'superior' technology, one of you would've sent out a text letting ya'll know a fight was happening.

If only it was displayed, for months, on the opening splash in the game launcher. If only.

Accept defeat gracefully. We were there, we were prepared to fight. We laid out the silverware for you, even. If you didn't show, that's on you.

Explain to your brothers that they lost the fight because you couldn't be bothered. You can't 'tech' your way out of this one.
    • Up x 2
  4. THUGGERNAUT

lol the VS sour grapes are hilarious. genudine NC are the underdogs that successfully fought for their bone, despite all the odds being against them. let the LUA reds and all the generic VS outfits cry and come up with excuses, it can't explain away the victory stats from the UES chart.
    • Up x 2
  5. Warmech

That's an incredibly novel idea, in fact, let me use it to sum up your great "accomplishment" for you, in the POV of your own outfit leader.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...atdown-ues-objective-2-the-nc-takeover.85166/

5 seconds in, top right side of the screen. Anyone who has played PS2 for more than a day could predict who would "win" the UES on our server after seeing that.

protip: the other factions that were there didn't care about the UES or "winning", it was just an opportunity to have a decent battle somewhere other than Indar for the first time in a month on Genudine.
  6. Whiro

Really. Alright, NC has a 46% population. Fair enough.

That implies that TR+VS had a 54% population, combined. Based on the NC having initial control of Amerish due to basic preparedness and organization, the only available target for the TR+VS for at least half of the event was the NC.

So in reality, we were outnumbered by 8% population, fighting on two fronts. We held off zergs on both ends at once, maintained our territorial advantage, station control, AND the Bastion at the same time, against both factions that dominated every other server.

Don't be afraid. Cast off your totalitarian propaganda machine. Shed the corrupting, if shiny technology and it's derisive dogma. Let freedom ring.
  7. KILLFACE

Ey man you weren't the only crew at Kwahtee, we were there before you lads even turned up. We were mainly concentrating on keeping the shields up and holding the NW Choke Point, the amount of times we just barely stabilized them Gate Shields was friggin ridiculous, we were also some of the first lads to be there retaking Kwahtee Amp Station I may add (it's a pity many of our members didn't know when the event was). Covered the Bastion in this thread, ain't a bad read if your up for it (link).

If you got some video of the happenings at The Bastion I wouldn't mind seeing it btw, I'm on a fairly fresh reformat and haven't reinstalled Fraps yet. Care to send me a link?

And yeah we were fighting both factions for much of it, even then we didn't exactly have 46% the whole time. For most of it, the numbers were fairly even, and we still held our own, especially since it's LevelTwat's (I call the others Soggy Biscuit and Se-men Bananas) home server I find it even more amusing we beat the VS.

btw

[IMG]
  8. Warmech

Oh ho ho, now we're going into implications? Let me join in the fun.

Implying the TR and VS didn't battle each other at any point and only went after NC and could somehow combine their pop to be a true 54%.
    Implying that even if the TR or VS broke through to The Bastion that they would actually be able to turn it away from the NC with the 3rd faction also attacking them alongside the NC.
    Implying your territory control (including the bastion) before the event event started was going to be broken when you had close to half the pop on Amerish.
    Implying anyone else cared about the UES enough to call off work, precap Amerish, and organize multiple platoons to partake in a SOE lolesportzzzzzzz publicity stunt where the outcome meant absolutely nothing.
    Implying the reason people other than the NC were there was for the UES and not because they were just sick of Indar 24/7.
  9. KILLFACE

10. Warmech

Are you seriously equating TOTAL SERVER POP to CONTINENT POP? I guess that's the ignorance I should expect from someone who plays NC.
    You can see in Excellentz own video that NC had close to 50% on Amerish during the UES.
  11. THUGGERNAUT

nothing stopped TR/VS from coming on over. it's not like we can hold a gun to your head at the warpgate and keep you on indar.

excuses excuses excuses.
  12. Warmech

Thanks for completely ignoring the point of my argument about numbers being even, and at the same backing up my argument about the VS/TR not caring about the UES like the NC did.
  13. KILLFACE

It wasn't that bad for the whole thing, the numbers see sawed as they always do.
    • Up x 1
  14. Dojan=VX9=

Had a good time. Have not seen battles like that in awhile.

=VX9=
    • Up x 1
  15. TheShrapnelKing

No don't we're outnumbered all the time as it is we need everyone we can!
  16. Gavyne

VS used to consistently outnumber both NC and TR too, it wasn't until recently (past few weeks) when some of us posted on the forums to tell others about the good 3-way fights we have on Genudine, that people started joining NC more. Now NC is at 1% difference with VS consistently, like right now world population Sunday primetime 34% to 34%, even. And on Indar it's VS 35% and NC 33%.

NC at the very beginning was 2nd in population, but I chose Genudine because I didn't want to be the most populated nor the lowest populated. It has worked out well, I had lots of fun on Genudine as NC. NC has gained some strength recently but still NC does not always outnumber VS. Like I said they're almost always 1-2% apart.

I don't get how VS can complain. TR has a valid complaint because they're 4-5% behind VS & NC in population usually. But VS? Heck no VS had their way with the server since the beginning with more organized Outfits running for much longer than NC.
  17. THUGGERNAUT

don't bother transferring to genudine at this point. wait for the next patch and server merges (if they happen) and see how things play out. knowing SOE any server merge is going to happen too late in the game's lifespan to help anybody.
  18. Warmech

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...atdown-ues-objective-2-the-nc-takeover.85166/

FFS you seriously don't get the difference between server pop and continent pop do you? You had to show your ignorance in not 1, but 2 threads.

Stop with the anecdotal recounts about population and try posting actual numbers that you can see in Excellentz video.
  19. Whiro

You say "There were too many NC to fight", and I hear "I was not up to the challenge."

You say "We could not have won", and I hear "I'd rather capture easy bases."

You say "Nobody cares about UES", and I look at every third post on the forums, and call you a liar.

Accept your defeat. Someone had to be at the bottom of the pile. Now you can self-reflect, then fight you way upward.

Now, earn your freedom, and dig.
    • Up x 2
  20. Riekopo

The Genudine Alliance

Since the NC clans on Genudine have proved their ultimate badassery, I propose we form an alliance with a dedicated website. User Alexander13 has a cool graphic already. Now we need someone to design a website. This website could be a central meeting place for all of the clans with a forum and clan membership. It could even become a council type thing. Like a Genudine NC United Nations (and maybe later move beyond just Genudine).

The clans shall be listed below and updated with your input:

The B*astards
    =ADK=
    =VX9=