This is why Genudine NC are something special

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Excellentz, Jan 25, 2013.

1. abombinabowl

No proof of Genudine server? Get your propaganda out of here. We had Kwhatee and SEVERAL other of the regions at the start of the event that are conveniently not ours in this picture. I call your bluff.
    You are good at what you do, you dirty TR manipulator. We know you guys rigged the votes too.
  2. Guidaux

that might actually be from the event during the second round for bastion. it was stated before usually the ENTIRE server population of all 3 empires are in the 30s. NC did have a good turn out today but that is not the norm, and thats also assuming that everyone on genudine was fighting on amerish.
  3. Riekopo

Basically, the TR have a small bar syndrome developing.
  4. JazzyMk

Vanu was pretty much fighting themselves. This is like the only time you guys managed a good fight. But our leaders were pretty much arguing which continent to fight, and vanu was spread out. Lucky victory.
  5. Riekopo

And the Vanu.
  6. Fredfred

Helios server should get a nod, we got 2 out of three.
    • Up x 1
  7. Riekopo

Ha ooh!
  8. KILLFACE

WOLVEEERRRIIIINNNNNEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!
    [IMG]
  9. KILLFACE

10. =ADK= AOB LXIX

So what shall we get then for getting all 3? No other NC did that. . . just sayin :)
  11. vaxx

I thought the Bastion was the first round? Thats what that screenie is from.
  12. CloudyDaze

Give the NC something, they get nothing and get romped and stomped everywhere.
  13. Guidaux

if that was from the first round, that wasnt genudine. the first round was who controls more territory, then bastion, then territory again.
  14. ArcMinuteLight

Isn't Genudine the empty server? Good job capping a deserted wasteland.
  15. KILLFACE

One of them. But people came out of the Woodwork yesterday, was a lot to shoot at, haven't seen the server that busy since release.

[IMG]
  16. vaxx

I know what server I play on. Then it was the second round. But yes, that was Genudine, during the second event to hold Bastion.
  17. Excellentz

Fair enough..it was a good fight nonetheless.

Check out objective one's video!

http://redd.it/17c694

18. SzeronTzur

Eh, I have an NC alt on the server that I play with a friend. It's probably the most NC-heavy server I've seen(post-beta). The VS do seem to have their pop surges every now and then, but I find them to be an underwhelming opponent compared to the VS of other servers. Can't really speak as much for the TR of the server as I hardly ever seem to wind up in a fight against them.

It's a shame that it's a west coast server, because I think it would be an excellent candidate to merge with the Mattherson or Waterson server to even out the populations.
  19. NoctD

I'm not even a member of any outfit but the NC on Genudine has been excellent to play with. No outfit elitism, very little stupidity/TK, NC just stand/work together here. Server may not have the huge pop of some others, but has some good dynamics. I do pity the severely underpop TR on it, but they have some of the best TR players out there (though I hear we're going to be losing them probably once transfer tokens are out).
  20. NoctD

Don't even go there. Mattherson and Waterson are 2 of the most horrible servers out there. Serious issues with the gameplay and approach by the big outfits, hackers galore, etc. Waterson is the most boring server in the world... TR on 2 continents, VS on 1 continent. Pops aren't everything, and these 2 servers are prime showcases. I've been server shopping for possible transfers in the future, but these 2 are the furthest from my list.