There was an error completing you request.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Boika, Mar 14, 2013.

1. TheNoviceKing

Same problem. Will be waiting intently for response from SOE.
    • Up x 2
  2. Ulfur

yeh there probably is a response on the PSG forum...
  3. Profileiche

Are you able to get there? ^^
  4. jackishere

Yep,this looks like a DDoS or epic PSG hamster fail- since i cant get into anything other then the PSG corporate website
  5. Boika

Well, planetside.eu seems to be up again. Can't login still
  6. LordNicon

Also cant ping correctly 75% lost 667ms 1recieve 3lost
  7. Flensmann

Right, Boika, but the loading speed of planetside2.eu seems to be very long. Perhaps they just restarted 1 of their servers?
    Hehe, just tried to get there again and i became some sort of "http-coded-site-map"? With white background and blue links everywhere =)
    Seems to be a bigger problem at PSG...
    -.-
    Edit: Forums at PSG are up.
  8. Daedalus-Kimahri

I've just managed to log into the launcher!
  9. Tzuqeda

PS2 Eu website seems to work just fine now, I can log in and everything, but I still can't log in into the game. I didn't see any forum posts about this error we keep getting. I'll start one now.
    • Up x 1
  10. Ulfur

yeh I also have logged in successfully
  11. Boika

Ok what the heck? I managed to get in like all the others were saying, then an hour later i crashed and the same error appears o_O
    • Up x 1
  12. Ulfur

me too, I logged off for lunch and now cant get back in. can't get to the eu website anymore either
  13. kyp0

Too much trolling probably broke it. (TRs whining about something...)
  14. Watz

They better get these servers running before all ppl here get home from work soon :)
  15. ExitSign

16. overunity

Glad to see it is not just me, hope it is fixed soon I'am getting withdrawal symptoms .
    Flawless patch release with awesome improvements and I cannot experience them .
  17. Sendan

so after almost 10 hours nothing changed no infos and still no login possible... great...10 hours ...
    • Up x 2
  18. DemoniWaari

Yup got the same problem. Oh well I guess no PS2 for today then...
  19. kyxash

Waited 10 hours aswell, same dumb error page, god i hate this ...
    • Up x 1
  20. Fredman

The lack of information is just ridiculous, why not just write a short message in the launcher or on the webpage?