There was an error completing you request.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Boika, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Boika

Hello

When i click on play it loads, and then shows me error saying: There was an error completing you request. Please try again.

Is it something you also experience or is there something wrong on my side :/ ?

Thanks in advance
  2. Ulfur

3. Profileiche

Got the same problem..
  4. Daedalus-Kimahri

Exactly the same thing here. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't connect...
    I managed to play about 45 minutes ago, but I couldn't see my Station Cash balance so I relogged, now I can't get in :(
  5. Boika

6. Profileiche

Looks like an EU-Account-Server problem.
  7. Sendan

didnt start here either... been an hour now without launcher working
  8. Kulmis

same problem here....
  9. Daedalus-Kimahri

Planetside2.eu website is back up, but still can't login through the launcher :(
  10. Boika

Yeah, something is starting to open, but it is slow as hell o_O
  11. JackD

same here
  12. Ulfur

yeh my ping now returns 2 of 4 packets sent with average rtt of 2.2 seconds.
    isn't that about how servers respond under DDoS attacks?
  13. Profileiche

That's it :) DDoS by all those european players wanting to get on the site. But yeah it's definitely the servers. Propably a DDoS, but could be a network problem as well. Esspecially with the servers going up again and being hammered by everyone.
  14. R3DEY3

Just tried again still getting error message ''There was an error completing you request. Please try again.''
  15. Daedalus-Kimahri

I see, so all we can do is wait I guess..
  16. Profileiche

Definitely some verver problems as the servers of the whole ProsiebenSat1 Games Section are unavaible as far as I can see.
  17. Boika

What amazes me is that there is no word from officials about that. Usually they say we are looking into it or something :/
  18. Klondik3

Maybe someone is mad at GU04.
  19. Tzuqeda

Same problem here.
  20. mato90

Same here, any info about problem from SOE??